Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

honestly i might give up on gay, with the sf's in memphis (battier, young, allen, gay) it will be hard for him to come back and take time from all of them. he might still give you 18 5 reb and a steal but i don't see a lot going for him down the stretch of the season

Pickups of the year for you guys?

Within my three teams I'm gonna go with Lowry, Delfino, Gortat, and Dorell Wright (I think I picked him up the first week of the season).

I took a risk with drafting Love in the third round, but it completely paid off. This team is 122-40 with a 21.5 game lead for first place. Best draft I've ever had.

I picked up Griffin in the 3rd round, %!!$ has been golden. Wright was a steal and I also had Fields the first half of the season. Recent pick ups include Hickson and Gortat.

My line up is completely different from when I first started. Regardless, I've been on fire all season while having no top 5 fire power in my line up. I'm in first 79-48-1 and plan on taking it all home. Feels good man.

PGTy Lawson, Den PG

SGJoe Johnson, Atl SG, SF

SFDorell Wright, GS SF

PFAmare Stoudemire, NY C, PF

CMarcin Gortat, Pho C

GTrevor Ariza, Nor SF, SG DTD

FChase Budinger, Hou SF
UTILBlake Griffin, LAC PF

UTILJ.J. Hickson, Cle PF, C

UTILWesley Johnson, Min SF, SG

BenchSteve Nash, Pho PG

BenchBrandon Jennings, Mil PG
BenchSamardo Samuels, Cle PF

Here is my squad.... it is bomb dig...... maybe only 1 team I'm slightly worried about in this league.

PGSteve Nash, Pho PG
SGNick Young, Was SG
SFDanny Granger, Ind SF
PFNene, Den C, PF
CDavid Lee, GS PF, C
GRay Allen, Bos SG
FJaVale McGee, Was C, PF
UTILWilson Chandler, Den SF, SG
BenchJosh Smith, Atl PF, SF DTD
BenchKevin Garnett, Bos PF
BenchJose Calderon, Tor PG
BenchGreg Monroe, Det PF, C

^ I feel ya. My squad is deep enough to where I can hang on to him tho.

i dont watch cavs games that often, does samuels go for blocks often? is he a reliable replacement for mcgee? i'm getting really sick of mcgees 15 min games and 5 min quarters

^I don't know what his full potential is yet. He's only started one game. For what it's worth he's had one block in the past 3 out of 4 games.

i'll take jameer

my team is finally turning it around, im lacking 3's and ft im probably gonna drop chase for tyrus if he comes back healthy any suggestions?(my trade deadline isnt til 2 weeks)
Collison
Felton
Jrue
Conley
J-Rich
Chase
Wilson Chandler
AK47
Bargnani
David Lee
David West
Al Jefferson
Nene
Al Horford

Should i drop vince carter for any of the following? He's been really hurting my team and flat out sucks.

Noteable FAs:
DJ Augustin
Baron Davis
Greg Monroe
Nicolas Batum

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Pickups of the year for you guys?

Within my three teams I'm gonna go with Lowry, Delfino, Gortat, and Dorell Wright (I think I picked him up the first week of the season).

I took a risk with drafting Love in the third round, but it completely paid off. This team is 122-40 with a 21.5 game lead for first place. Best draft I've ever had.
nice 
pimp.gif

my pickup of the year is DEFINITELY Wright as well.  second best would probably be Calderon or Noah after he went down

Wesley Matthews, Wright, Affalo?, Lowry, Gortat, and Landry Fields?

I'm sure im missing a few more.

if u need pts get lamarcus but I wouldn't do it, Josh smith gives u more stats. should I drop chase and put a waiver on egordon?

^If you can afford to be down a player for the next week or two and are set for the playoffs.... Then do it for sure.

yea i think if your already making playoffs, do it for sure!! By the time playoffs come around your team will be a whole lot better

Should I drop Ramon sessions for any of the following: (I'm in first place already making playoffs)

FA:

-Tyreke Evans( hurt but may be worth a pickup)
-Kris Humphries(great player but im already leading the league in rbs, blks)
-Kirk Hinrich

No idea when Tyreke is back for sure. And he will hurt your FG% if he's playing at less than 100%. Keep an eye on Baron Davis. If he's finally healthy and taking some of the PT from Session then I would consider getting Hinrich. Humphries is a good pick up too, but it doesn't look like you need him.

Back
Top Bottom