OFFICIAL FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD! VOL. Niketalk league

^U lame
laugh.gif

I was going to use a snazzy name like "WenLfeGvsUClements" (nate clements) or LAaronDodgers but one was cheesy and I hate the Dodgers so its San Francisco
frown.gif

I was going to use a snazzy name like "WenLfeGvsUClements" (nate clements) or LAaronDodgers but one was cheesy and I hate the Dodgers so its San Francisco
frown.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

this dude put his twitter
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last year I was the "Lady Killers" but I figured, why not get a few followers?

I got secret weapons for you bums this year. I'ma shock some you guys. Last year I took 2nd, this year I plan on grabbin that Uno spot.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by youngmoney

this dude put his twitter
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last year I was the "Lady Killers" but I figured, why not get a few followers?

I got secret weapons for you bums this year. I'ma shock some you guys. Last year I took 2nd, this year I plan on grabbin that Uno spot.

-The Juice

Man ya'll got no chances, i got sleepers on deck for days...and i aint talkin about no "wes welker" sleepers...im talkin REAL sleepers, as in you guys bout to be laughin and like WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?
indifferent.gif
but be like
eek.gif
when they score 20 points against you the next week.
pimp.gif

cheaaaa
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Man ya'll got no chances, i got sleepers on deck for days...and i aint talkin about no "wes welker" sleepers...im talkin REAL sleepers, as in you guys bout to be laughin and like WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?
indifferent.gif
but be like
eek.gif
when they score 20 points against you the next week.
pimp.gif

cheaaaa
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

IN before the " let's hurry up and fill before HITMOLICKS gets here and automatically locks up first place".

Or am I
nerd.gif
....?

IN before the " let's hurry up and fill before HITMOLICKS gets here and automatically locks up first place".

Or am I
nerd.gif
....?

Back
Top Bottom