Official Fashion/Streetwear Thread Vol. 2 - No Tops hats and Lapels - Updated Daily - PG.12

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Weren't those shades a limited release originally? didn't know they were regularly produced.
Yeah they were limited the first time, then they mass produced them 3 times and they sold out the same day each time.

They sold out on Karmaloop in like 5 minutes.
Gotcha!

Makes sense as to why I see them here and there not heavy. Evi's are more expensive and those are as regular as White Tees.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Evi's are more expensive and those are as regular as White Tees.
laugh.gif
True story.

Someone school me on why Freshjive did that to get at Alife. What happened?
I'm really not sure myself.

Some type of NYC competition I guess. Freshjive is going to stop using any type of branding and logo, even on their tags and alife pretty much revolves aroundtheir branding, name and logo...so maybe it has something to do with that.

Word.

Goodfellas is one of my favorite flicks.

I like the fact that they went back a couple of years for that collab instead of just riding the hype of a more recent movie.

the fuct goodfellas shirt came out in 92. it was re-released a couple months back only in japan though.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Well isn't that just suckling off nostalgia rather than hype?

At least with nostalgia you attract people who are genuine fans in the know...hype is an anything goes scramble for cash.

Example, releasing a Michael Jackson shirt last year and releasing one this year. Huge difference in intent and the consumers that you are attracting.

Good looking out stillmatic.

Does anyone have the Complex magazine released like 1-2 years ago with the history of street wear article?

thehundredsfall095.jpg

If this was a pull-over & I could find a Small ...
eek.gif

Where are Supreme & Bape's lines at ?

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Anybody got a link for the Diamond Yacht Club sweatshirt?

I hasn't dropped yet.

That pic was leaked through Twitter 2 days ago.

Its set to release in the Fall.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Where are Supreme & Bape's lines at ?
Supreme just put up their teaser for autumn/winter 09 and the preview should be up soon
supreme-autumn-winter-2009.jpg

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

wh.gif
Now thats what Im talking about. Everything else in here is wack but this.
CO-SIGN!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm trying to find out where I can cop in ATL or in NY. Cause there's a few items there that are just too
pimp.gif

I definitely gotta rep my crew

Rogue Status/ DTA / Blvck Scvle

I gotta admit RS designs lately has been on a real downfall but on the bright side DTA & Black Scale has been on the rise.

DTA Fall line

%20DTA_Fall09Cat_lores_Page_12.jpg

%20DTA_Fall09Cat_lores_Page_13.jpg

Black Scale Season VI (Past Spring line)

black_scale_6_p2_7.jpg

black_scale_6_p2_4.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom