Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

This No Secrets one way worse... dude is a clown

Good stuff.  Signing Trel really might put Meek on the back burner tho, dude has been ghost these past few months.

I'm happy for Trel, Wale a good dude dispite their brief beef he still linked up with dude and helped him.

Good stuff.  Signing Trel really might put Meek on the back burner tho, dude has been ghost these past few months.

You buggin, dude came out with levels to this and it's everywhere.

I'm happy for Trel, Wale a good dude dispite their brief beef he still linked up with dude and helped him.

You buggin, dude came out with levels to this and it's everywhere.
This thread ain't about him so I ain't gonna argue, but 1 lukewarm song this year and it's Mid-July ain't gonna cut it, especially coming from the hype he had before his album dropped.

Lol trel was wale golden ticket for that REAL street cred. NE don't play. I knew the beef wasnt going to last long.

Damn this means slutty boyz gon blow too...they cool but their music lightweight trash...they're better solo

Dis cat trel better drop a mixtape with nothin but respect with the tech type tracks and leave that tongue in bootyhole **** lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom