Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Finally got string warm ups 🙌🏾
F5DD91E8-6B67-40E0-9616-193729280E4F.jpeg

Did anyone grab the denim on Friday? The only thing I was able to scoop was a cream knit hoodie from ssense.

Picked up the knit hoodie. It’s actually pretty nice for the price. It’s a really heavy weight knit.

Jerry post a pic in sambas with a story behind it, then 15 mins ago Adidas drops the same shoe online. What a coincidence.

Eat em up boys, I'm good. Sambas are ugly, and a Jerry body selfie aint gonna change my mind.
nbs
Don't even follow like that, but bet he'll be pushing em even harder in the future ..

Anybody grab the 7th loafers? nobody seems to be selling, wish i grabbed a pair.

SSense comes in clutch with the shipping. Ordered 2 essential shirts, arived in 2 days.

Got a hoodie and sweats that I didn't necessarily want, more interested to see if the downsized hoodie fits better for future reference. Sweats might go back. I'm over these drops until they switch up designs and colors, we been getting the same drop for basically the past year.

Do the oatmeal colored items actually match the oatmeal FOG 1s? To me they look like different colors and the Olive is the same color as the oatmeal’s.

SSense comes in clutch with the shipping. Ordered 2 essential shirts, arived in 2 days.
Facts, ordered polar fleece pants Wednesday and just got the package...and it came all the way from canada for FREE.

Got a hoodie and sweats that I didn't necessarily want, more interested to see if the downsized hoodie fits better for future reference. Sweats might go back. I'm over these drops until they switch up designs and colors, we been getting the same drop for basically the past year.
You went down a size in the hoodie? I did the same so hoping they fit the way i like.

Got the dark indigo jeans this morning from pacsun, very excited to see how they look/fit.

Anywhere that the coats from the seventh collection available besides the main site?

Do most Essentials tops and bottoms fit big? I bought a few hoodies and shorts like 3/4 years ago from PacSun, which I can’t seem to locate after my cross country move a few years ago. I could have used them for reference, but I have no clue where they are. I vaguely recall the hoodie fitting really big and I had to size down, but don’t recall whether I did the same for the shorts/pants 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Anyway, saw some stuff on Jerry’s IG that piqued my interest, so I figured I’d ask now.

Also, I’ve asked on IG and in another FOG thread, but I never got an answer. I’ve probably purchased 10 pairs of Adidas slides last year so I’ve checked their site regularly, and the ones JL is wearing in the IG post below, I’ve never seen or heard much about. Can anyone ID for me, please? TIA

Back
Top Bottom