Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Pants. :pimp:

I was in adidas yesterday looking for wide legged tracks too. :lol:

Edit: i thought these were part of the adidas thing, aint paying no $800 for some damn pants :smh:

i can’t see jerry not making wide track pants eventually

Cant seem to find the new colorss like sycamore, plum Tshirts. Any other sites besides pacsun or mrporter?

Yo why is the Black collection so got damn baggy and I can return or exchange bought a size down and they still to big

yeah can’t do those fitteds especially cause they aren’t low profile

20230622_124125.jpg

Just got a LG in still baggy but I can deal with it especially after having a XL

saks doing 25% off one full priced items

cali’s at a decent price in the new colors if anyone needs a reup

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
Apologies if this was already covered on this thread, but are these adidas basketball collection pieces the work of Jerry in his new position? Or are they just using his FOG cuts as inspiration?
adidas-basketball-velour-pants.jpg

adidas_Basketball_Sweatpants_Green_IA3428_HM1.jpg

adidas_Basketball_Shorts_Grey_IA3426_HM16.jpg

Apologies if this was already covered on this thread, but are these adidas basketball collection pieces the work of Jerry in his new position? Or are they just using his FOG cuts as inspiration?
adidas-basketball-velour-pants.jpg

adidas_Basketball_Sweatpants_Green_IA3428_HM1.jpg

adidas_Basketball_Shorts_Grey_IA3426_HM16.jpg
Kind of controversial but I remember these not being associated with Jerry and his Adidas/FOG stuff. Led to folks thinking he’d leave but he posted that weird thing about Adidas X FOG being a different type of collab now with him not heading the hoops division.

Ended up copping a pair of the mint colored shorts, the resemblance to the nike shorts is apparent but its comfy. Still love his nike collabs!

Back
Top Bottom