Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

sweaty foot how is that Kobe backpack? Is it a hard case? nice pickups by the way, can't wait to get my hands on the sharks

thanks...kobe backpack is a hard case...you can only fit one pair of shoes and the extra pair of insoles really 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Big Slim- dope XIII's set man! that pic makes me incredibly jealous..
mad.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HaHa! Thanks bro, wasnt tryin 2 make anyone jelly, lol

This thread is about to get bombarded with YOTD KD4s.

For me, a trio of KD3s: EYBL Silver, Texas PE & Mike Miller PE

2u4jwo0.jpg

fnu1c7.jpg

30ljeqd.jpg

2edpdv6.jpg

Yo @sweatyfoot, who customized those VI's for you? Ive been looking for someone to do some work for me lately.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Been waiting for these for about a year. Ronnie fieg polo ralph lauren ranger boots burnt red.

<

how much did these set you back? i remember when htey dropped & i couldnt find them at all in my sz
30t6p3b.gif
those better not be a sz 12

Originally Posted by NotoriousANTZ

Finally, the search is over! I've been a huge RF fan.
I'm not a fan of the player, but that's a great pick-up if you are one...

Picked these up for well under retail 
pimp.gif

Waiting for a good deal on these finally did me good. Think I got a pretty good price considering how much they're going for lately

These coming in today removes some salt over the YOTD KD's 
laugh.gif

Wow, very nice '02 Pearls 
eek.gif
. They look immaculate.

Nice pick up on the 'Bron 9 cool grey's too. I think I'm going to go for the BHM instead of the cool grey. Don't want to cop both since they're so similar 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousANTZ

Finally, the search is over! I've been a huge RF fan.

WOW
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. I'm hating because I've been watching that auction for the last 6 months and couldn't bring my self to BIN.

@T21D: Pretty happy w/ the purchase! His initial asking BIN was approx. $2300 . . . so can't complain w/ the price I got it for.

wife been wantin these ever since she first saw mine 2 years ago, lol figured it was due time, shes an up and coming sneakerhead. helps me get away with my obsession if shes in it too 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom