Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

Good pick-ups RussianBear. Too bad someone stole one of your pictures and posted in FB for a link to some fake sneaker site. Same thing happened to PharO too.

i'd love to see the kicks in Tinker's office
from the last two weeks

from a NTer. paint chipping, but I don't mind

2q16l54.jpg

wanted this for a while

16gj3ox.jpg

need more pairs of generations and kobe 3s! hard to find in size 13. favorite hoop shoes

e9ypur.jpg

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

Been waiting for these for about a year. Ronnie fieg polo ralph lauren ranger boots burnt red.

<

how much did these set you back? i remember when htey dropped & i couldnt find them at all in my sz
30t6p3b.gif
those better not be a sz 12

I got them for 79.99 I was hella happy. They are a size 11

I came out of semi-retirement for these recently:

KD III All Star Promo Sample

KD III Christmas. Thanks sdubl!

Wow man that payton jersey! Ive been eyeing that up for a while. I was downtown today too. Should have stopped in. Damn.

Originally Posted by locobaby

Good pick-ups RussianBear. Too bad someone stole one of your pictures and posted in FB for a link to some fake sneaker site. Same thing happened to PharO too.
thank you ,man! these bastards are all around 

Red Foams like just about everybody.  Just hyped cause I thought I lost out last night but managed to grab a pair from a local spot this morning.  I would never say I prefer these over royals, but I have a feeling if these came out OG the same time as the royals these might be my favorite...
ddzxio.jpg

2rzxy0y.jpg

2hx6lhk.jpg

Please ignore the laundry in the background....

400853748.jpg

like a lot of people, red is my favorite color so these were a must for me, nice picks everybody

Havent posted in forever.....nothing special

Caught a sale on Levi.com....all 3 for under a 100

My homie Al at fashion geek looking out

Very nice pickups everyone looks like february is going to be very busy for a lot of people!

those pics of the foams making me regret passing... but that price tag is just a little too much for a college kid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom