Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

Westbrook Hyperfuse Home PE's

kew28l.jpg

AWESOME shoe, can't wait to ball in these! Was contemplating on the Kobe VI or the KDIV's, but these are miles ahead in comfort, worth every penny.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ah, the good ole Ikea case
laugh.gif

I think 80% of us on here own that! Definitely a good case for the price

Dope iMac, I got a 27" also... that !@!+ hurts my eyes, its like a tv on my desk... but I love it

USAs

ILLY- Always doing it with the IDs, Dope !@!+ bro!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by nwtiger

soo i meant to post my picks since decemeber...but never got around to it..classes got my time all consumed and what not..
DANG SON how u got all that money in college.  Respect. and sick pick ups 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Originally Posted by nwtiger

soo i meant to post my picks since decemeber...but never got around to it..classes got my time all consumed and what not..
DANG SON how u got all that money in college.  Respect. and sick pick ups 
laugh.gif

I resold 5 watch the throne front row tickets back in December haha

Found these at my Local Marshalls for cheap. Kobe Hoodie retails for $90 and Lebron 700 Down Vest retails for $150.   
click

click

Local spot just got the BHM pack in. Decided to cop a few. Passed on brons and Kobe's... Almost grabbed the af1's but these will do. Quality on the whole pack is great! Suede on AM1's are crazy buttery! Psyched to grab the KD's most of all

6879663971_7c68382cec.jpg

Originally Posted by tl32

Dunks from FA, other two from a friend.

Not a pick-up but I found this from the storage room..dusty and all.

mice Turbines, I regret selling my pair, those were great balling shoes

sorry ahead of time for the iPhone pics....i got the wifey sending me pics as the shoes i order come in.....UGH i need to get back from afghanistan already.....I WANNA WEAR MY NEW KICKS.....1 month left!!! you can see my bro in law in the back...lucky bastard aint deployed.....

been dyin to get these Lebrons, finally gottem!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom