Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

those all red Kobe VI iD's are dope, i always wanted a pair after i saw Demar wear them in last years dunk contest
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Those look too good for you not to wear. Especially if you have another pair coming in. The old saying, "one to rock, one to stock." 
pimp.gif

Exactly what I was thinking 
wink.gif

If anything I'll probably compare the two and pick which one seems more wearable. Upon further examination the ones I posted do seem to have overly soft midsoles.

bklyn style baby wrote:
LeClutchJames wrote:
bro. you dropped cash on some shoes to look at?....might as well try to wear them
common sense would tell you that the shoes might not hold up if he tries to wear them 
eyes.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haha, yeah the 'ol catch 22. Trust me, I'm DYING to wear them... But I'd rather not be picking up pieces of midsole off of shoes I just dropped a bunch of cash on. Know what I mean???

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

NB Outlet P/Us for beaters and like everyone else WC4s 
happy.gif
im assuming the pair on the left is an all grey 150/750? looks like it is made without patent leather unlike most recent pairs. care to share the style code and more pics?

Originally Posted by jst628

those all red Kobe VI iD's are dope, i always wanted a pair after i saw Demar wear them in last years dunk contest
pimp.gif

exactly why i got them. demar wore the white/red pair as well, when i saw them i was like 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 and ordered the next day 
laugh.gif

Just sayin NDC already sold out of the Nike Dunk High Galaxy.... NDC had no more than 2 pairs per size. This is ridiculous I can't imagine what will happen with the Kobe Lebron and KD Releases.....

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

Just sayin NDC already sold out of the Nike Dunk High Galaxy.... NDC had no more than 2 pairs per size. This is ridiculous I can't imagine what will happen with the Kobe Lebron and KD Releases.....

Welcome to the era of resell....man all you guys pics of your w/c 4s is killing me my pair won't be here for 1 more day
frown.gif

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

This week so far...

Cole Haan x Nike LunarGrand
Info on where you got the Cole Haans?  Webstore or somewhere in the city?  Thanks.

The Cole Haan x Nike LunarGrand are a NYC SoHo exclusive. I believe they accept phone orders though. I'm on my feet all day and easily the most comfortable dress shoe I own. I don't get to wear sneakers at work so I guess this is the alternative..haha

Couldn't decide between 180 iD designs, so I decided to get several and see which ones turned out best in the flesh.
2cxw803.jpg

4gmbd5.jpg

349ay3d.jpg

34dhcso.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by chi town aloha

The Cole Haan x Nike LunarGrand are a NYC SoHo exclusive. I believe they accept phone orders though. I'm on my feet all day and easily the most comfortable dress shoe I own. I don't get to wear sneakers at work so I guess this is the alternative..haha
Im trying to order those cole haan X Lunargrand's right now- but i cant find which store/boutique in SoHoNYC has them. Please respond or PM me  as soon as you can with store info so I can call and order before its too late. thanks in advance
This seems to be the store in SoHo

http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/home.jsp?cp=lbc

128 Prince Street
New York
(212) 219-8240

while everyone is beastin on galaxys, i was able to sneak these out the back door on ebay

2007 DS sz 11 $265

2wn6wix.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

1Miguel wrote:
NB Outlet P/Us for beaters and like everyone else WC4s 
happy.gif
Those NBs are DOPE Miguel! I'm curious to know what the prices like at the outlet.

Thanks Ty! Got the NB1400s for $45 each and the NB150 for $40. A steal for me since quality is topnotch! 
cocotaso1 : Style code is M150GL for the all gray. Here's another pic I took.

0581616b65fc53c3002fd1b12fafab795f2671c8_r.jpg

Nice P/Us everyone!

Back
Top Bottom