Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Leather on these is so soft.  Ready for summer!

Dope. Had to cop after seeing those flicks. Good lookin' out.
EDIT: LOL@mayimbe181 with the Floral Hoodie and high end Military Surplus clothes. Straight comedy.

sdc10278u.jpg

been a busy month...nice pickups NT

w
eek.gif
w mayimbe181 Very impressive all the money you spent. Im jealous...

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]this guy cant be serious... I dont know whats more funny to me, what he picked up, or what he paid for it all. [/color]

how much does all that add up to? looks quite expensive. could have bought one galaxy foam shoelace with all that money. 

Nowitzness41 wrote:angry: Tru: I actually like the way that floral hoody looks, but would never wear it or spend that much. Its crazy how much supreme stuff goes for

You right. Supreme prices are unjustified. How long do you think the pic of the furry snatch is gonna last?

AF1s & Kostons 
pimp.gif

all around good pickups and a dope deal on those 07 foams

for me..2 more pairs of Kostons from a NT Member! 

you know who you are!

Ey Guys, I just picked up a pair of DS Concord 11's today.

I have a quick question. The upper mesh on the J's has a blue tint to it. Is this normal? Cuz if it's not, I'm about to ask for a refund lol.

It's from Champs and is legit, I just don't understand why the mesh is light blue when I thought it was supposed to be white. Thanks guys.

^ I tried man but my laptop camera can't really capture it. It's the slightest blue tint. I don't know if it's just mine. Was yours or anybody else's like pure white? Cuz my pair is definitely not that white.

I have a connect on the east coast that hooked it up. He had a pair lying around and helped me out.

Originally Posted by s dubl

w
eek.gif
w mayimbe181 Very impressive all the money you spent. Im jealous...
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]this guy cant be serious... I dont know whats more funny to me, what he picked up, or what he paid for it all. [/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom