Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

I'm glad February is coming to an end. Nike drained my pockets. I'm poor now. 
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pickups for the whole month

Nike Dunk Hi All-Star Pack
All 3 were necessary

Both Flight One's and an extra Orlando CW

Foamposite One Golden State's been wearin the crap outta these for the past month

got that first spot @ Times Sq Footlocker, and my Mrs. helped me get my dbl dose of the Foamposite One Galaxy...waiting on the 3rd in the mail

and finally my favorite purchases of the past two weeks
97 Air Foamposite One & DS 99 OG Navy Flightposite One's broke them out today, with no glue issues

Overall a successful week, but i'm spent both physically and financially
I both love and hate the Swoosh right now
roll.gif

Dope pick ups everyone

Nice stuff everybody, I took a little trip back in time with my latest. With a lot of people's attention on other things lately I got this ds pair for a nice price

Originally Posted by thrilla11

Hey guys, I recently picked this up and I need some help.

http://www.karmaloop.com/...acket-in-Burgundy/188133

What color bottoms and shoes would match with this jacket. It was on sale and now that I have it I really don't know what to pair it up with lol. Help is greatly appreciated. 
This under the jacket:
13245720335.jpg

With these kicks:

Air-Jordan-VII-7-Olympic-Release-Info-600x428.jpg

After that it doesn't matter what pants you rock, even in capri's you'll be killin em....

(Sorry, old NT inside joke that's been beaten to death.  I couldn't resist.)

Cool that All-Star weekend is here in Orlando. What sucks about that is everyone was at the only spot to get any good releases. Missed out on everything I wanted
frown.gif
. Ended up coppin these. Look pretty good in person.

img1965e.jpg

img1975e.jpg

img1981e.jpg

everyone picked up at least two pairs this month i got 6, but the best one by far.. knicks penny 1's pics later 

^ I've seen that a few times on here. I still don't understand being new and all. Anyone care to explain?

Few years back somebody made a post asking what kind of gear went best with the Olympic VII's. Somebody was trying his hardest to convince everybody that that white Vick Jersey was the best match for it, even though the colors weren't exact, it was close enough.  I don't remember what his exact argument was but it's been a running joke ever since.  Kind of lost it's steam about a year ago, I was just beating a dead horse.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

^ I've seen that a few times on here. I still don't understand being new and all. Anyone care to explain?

Few years back somebody made a post asking what kind of gear went best with the Olympic VII's. Somebody was trying his hardest to convince everybody that that white Vick Jersey was the best match for it, even though the colors weren't exact, it was close enough.  I don't remember what his exact argument was but it's been a running joke ever since.  Kind of lost it's steam about a year ago, I was just beating a dead horse.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I think I'm gonna feel right at home here at NT lol.

Lightwork, good times on Friday.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
28j9wyt.jpg
[/color]

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Hey guys, I recently picked this up and I need some help.

http://www.karmaloop.com/...acket-in-Burgundy/188133

What color bottoms and shoes would match with this jacket. It was on sale and now that I have it I really don't know what to pair it up with lol. Help is greatly appreciated. 
This under the jacket:
With these kicks:

After that it doesn't matter what pants you rock, even in capri's you'll be killin em....

(Sorry, old NT inside joke that's been beaten to death.  I couldn't resist.)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom