Official Feb 2012 Pick up thread BHM Dr Martin luther king Edition. New rule... NO PIC QUOTING!!

Made a Valentine's Day pack for my girl and I. Came out pretty good. Mine are denim and hers are corduroy. They arrived after Valentine's but she still went crazy, lol
ab336440336bf374d0abf04ff2c91d397fe00b4c.jpg

Traded my cement 4s for these. Very happy with trade, superfresh. Just realized I need a new camera.
aep4i0.jpg

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Traded my cement 4s for these. Very happy with trade, superfresh. Just realized I need a new camera.

nice! Im thinkin bout doing the same thing...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Do it, don't hesitate. Playoff 13s are by-far the best retro's in terms of quality.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Do it, don't hesitate. Playoff 13s are by-far the best retro's in terms of quality.

Yeah I really regret passing on the 13s because I was on a JB hiatus... these IVs will actually put me right back in that hiatus right after I get some 13s
laugh.gif

Got mine...Won them both at the lottery my Nike Store held for them.

Waaaaay smoother process than camping out.

Galaxy Kobe 7s

Galaxy Lebron 9s

Originally Posted by kickz4show

^ dope idea

wish my wife would wear sneakers...

No you don't.  My wife gets mad if I went to the store to get a soda, and didn't get her one too.  Imagine EVERY time you wanted to get a pair of kicks...

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

pickups for the whole month

Nike Dunk Hi All-Star Pack
All 3 were necessary

Both Flight One's and an extra Orlando CW

Foamposite One Golden State's been wearin the crap outta these for the past month

got that first spot @ Times Sq Footlocker, and my Mrs. helped me get my dbl dose of the Foamposite One Galaxy...waiting on the 3rd in the mail

and finally my favorite purchases of the past two weeks
97 Air Foamposite One & DS 99 OG Navy Flightposite One's broke them out today, with no glue issues

Overall a successful week, but i'm spent both physically and financially
I both love and hate the Swoosh right now
roll.gif

Dope pick ups everyone
you did your thing man!!!  great pickups.  those GS foams are serious.  and of course the galaxy's got me weak.

Wow great pick ups on those all black Vicks,there fresh with a hoop design

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

some of my pick ups this month

got the BHM last week paid a loil over retail but overall i was happy

Back
Top Bottom