OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross in Winston-Salem NC had a lot of ACQ nike boots for 49.99, blue with orange laces.

NYC PEOPLE:

NBA store has a sale!

I saw some Jordans and Nikes discounted but the ones that caught my eye were:

-LeBron 11 Christmas SZ 14 for $110

-Kobe 8s for $80 (Mine Grey and Glow)

TIP - Adidas discount works on the shoes. I got my Kobe 8 Mine Grey Sz 13 for $56
What adidas discount?

they had em at my marshall's today too. was just there a couple hours ago (Robinson Plaza in Pittsburgh). They had size 9, white/red and another color way i forget.

Word. No more new sizes at Marshall's over at my place

yea... I don't even bother to call when I see a San Leandros update.

Nike Factory Outlet Citadel in LA.

I was here Tuesday (02/04/14) and was just browsing and saw the following:

Nike SB Dunk High "Uprise" in smaller (8-9) and larger (12-13) sizes - around $79.99 plus 30% off
Nike SB Dunk Low "Butthead" in scattered sizes - $59.99 plus 30% off
Nike Gloves White w/ Neon underneath - $109.99 plus 30% off
Nike Air Max 180 EM Original colorway $49.99 lots of sizes
Nike SB Paul Rodriguez high tops Clark Kent/112 - lots of sizes didn't look at price - but did have 30% off

Last edited by a moderator:
Good look on those griffeys picked em up [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Anybody still seeing those Griffey Safari's sitting in Marshall's?? Damn near checked EVERY Marshall's in Central Nj and the only one I found was a size 14....found a BUNCH of polo boots for dumb cheap though...

Black red bron ix might be at rosses too. Saw a 7.5 here in belair md

Returned this to mebane NC store today around noon:

AIR JORDAN 10 RETRO MEN'S SHOE
STYLE # / COLOR #: 310805-023
SIZE: 12
COLOR: Cool Grey/Infrared-Black

Rang up as 130 in their system

yea... I don't even bother to call when I see a San Leandros update.

I asked them once to go check stock for some Lebrons XI and they didn't have but employee told me had the X's and asked for what sizes available and he told me after he went to check. I ask to do a phone order, put on hold and comes back "we are actually out of stock". Cursed that piece of **** out and hung up. Buncha lying shady *******.

Good look on those griffeys picked em up [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom