OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^thanks moneyballer Was eyeing the white red black on the cheap if I could find. Always loved the design and still have the bullesye nike poster with the black colorwayView media item 801475

Waiting for that colorway too. I've seen them hit $90 in some Footlockers but being greedy and wanting to see them lower like some of these other colorways.

Check your Footlockers for the grey eagle Penny V. $80 at one near me, but only had a couple of sizes left in stock after that price drop.

bruh, hagerstown didnt even answer their phone, just let it ring for like 5 minutes, smh
Brahhhhhh, you know there is more than one Nike factory outlet...just call others and give them the style number to search..
......... thats what i did brah

its still annoying that i had to do that

and when i placed my order at another outlet, they said it would take a few days to "verify" my card, which is basically ring up the shoes and ship em out, smh, like cmon man, its a quick transaction, idk why they have to play these games

[emoji]127853[/emoji]sucka that wasn't my pick up. I got something else. I posted those for somebody who might have wanted them [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

[emoji]127853[/emoji]sucka that wasn't my pick up. I got something else. I posted those for somebody who might have wanted them [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128127[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Aight. For you, I misunderstood.

My post was a follow up from previous conversation regarding phone orders from Nike San Leandro which was supposed to be next to impossible.

Yawn.

Anybody got any info on some Nike outlets in the tri-state/northeast area?

And, we have another all star.

Anybody got any info on some Nike outlets in the tri-state/northeast area?
I got the 411...Google search, read this thread or better yet...give them a call....lazy 

......... thats what i did brah

its still annoying that i had to do that

and when i placed my order at another outlet, they said it would take a few days to "verify" my card, which is basically ring up the shoes and ship em out, smh, like cmon man, its a quick transaction, idk why they have to play these games
If I were you, I would call another...Some employees are Aholes...I had one that denied me of purchasing over the phone EVEN when I was gonna purchase over $200...

Found these NIKE LUNAR FORCE 1 DIGI at the Rosemont IL Nike Factory Store last night. Ended up being only $79.99. Thought it was a steal. They had a few more in sizes 9-12.

Also thanks for all the posts guys, really awesome to see everyone helping each other out.

just passing on some info from one of my FB groups (Credit to Shaun Cross). Locust Grove, GA (770) 914-6877

no phone orders until Monday morning though from what they told me.

Called to ask for Flyknits and the dude told me they're 70...smh I'm looking right at the damn price. Thank you for the pics though

Last edited by a moderator:
just passing on some info from one of my FB groups (Credit to Shaun Cross). Locust Grove, GA (770) 914-6877

Called to ask for Flyknits and the dude told me they're 70...smh I'm looking right at the damn price. Thank you for the pics though

try calling again with a story that your brother was just there (he goes to school in the area) and confirmed the price to be what it is supposed to be.

All found at Glen Allen Ross

Sz 7

Sz 12 fits kinda like a 11

Start checking your local Ross...found the last one in my size 12 in the size 7 rack

Pimento air max 1 for $50... a great Valentines day pick up for me

Zero shoes of interest at the Ross in Laguna Hills CA. I'm still shooting zero for Ross. Never seen ANYTHING good. Ever.

Zero shoes of interest at the Marshals in Laguna Hills CA

Nordstrom Rack was having an extra 25% off clearance today but again zero shoes of interest in my size. They did have a couple Orange Flyknit Lunars in 13,11 1/2, 9, and possibly some more sizes. i think they were around $70 before the extra 25%.

Nike Outlet Store in Orange CA. Extra 30% off the wall and select styles in the run. I dont know if they just filled it with the crap that will only sell for an extra 30% off and hide some of the better stuff in the back during the sale but there was zero shoes of interest in my size. They had a couple decent shoes in the run (Lebron Soldier 6 grey and red for $99, Melo M9 Black for $99) but none were a good deal or part of the extra 30% off.

Really disappointing day. Waste of gas.

Those Pimento AM1s are super dope, extra high quality...but they actually got down to about $30 in outlets last summer. Wish I would've copped multiples.

said no 30% over the phone,

wth, why do some outlets allow it and some don't...

Marshalls Monrovia CA,  nothing really worth going for.   The kobes were size 16,  hyperdunk lows have size 9-12.  decent selection,  They had the hyperdunk highs as well but only size 12-14.  The jacket is a storm fit, looked okay just too big for me.

Last edited:
Anyone in the Nola area, apparently they have a ton of B-Grade Gamma XIs for $170. No phone orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom