OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Idk if this is a reach, but can anyone with those Nike black tapered pants with the zips at the bottom with the white stripe, can you let me know the style code? Thanks
They are usually at the outlets for $55 so that's why I asked in here, can't seem to find them online. You'll usually see the employees at the factory stores wearing them.

Last edited:
Just got back from Tanger Outlets (Glendale AZ)
Nothing off hash. Had the standard selections. No retros.
Did find a couple Nike tech knit bomber style jackets
$49 with 30% off.
$29 after discounts. Really happy. Taking it with me to Germany next week.

Think they had a couple sizes left. Not sure if phone orders are still allowed

View media item 2338030

Took a trip to the Factory Store on Flatbush and Nostrand today. Picked up a pair of Radio Raheem 2's for $120, they had an FSR 12 and under left.

They also had:
Alternate 2s -$120 FSR 12 and under
Chicago 2 lows - $100 FSR 12 and under
Fire Red 5 lows - $120 FSR 12 and under
Black/volt Flyknit Racers - $100 FSR
Black Sock dart - $75 FSR
White/orange dunk hi - $40 FSR 12 and under (asked if they had a 13 in the back but no luck)

Nothing else I would have really messed with. Although there was a pair of Stone Island Sock Darts on the hash wall for retail in either a 10.5 or 11, I forgot which.

Folsom ca
Absolutely nothing worth mentioning. No additional % off hash wall. Just a returned pair of royalty iv's size 9.5 retail and Charlotte x's for $120. Save yourself a trip because this place has gone downhill in selection.

Rosemont IL

Copped the last B grade Double Nickels sz 10.5 for $130. Nothing visibly wrong just the size tag is messed up.

30% off select apparel and no exta off hash.

Foamposite Neon Royal sz 10.5 $190 (return)
View media item 2339219
Jordan 5 Low Alternate sz11 $130
View media item 2339218
Jordan 1 Sz 8.5 (return with clear tape on nike air logo)
View media item 2339220

And some randoms with full size runs
View media item 2339230
View media item 2339232
View media item 2339233
View media item 2339234
View media item 2339235

arzo1130 arzo1130
Just make sure to try them on and wear them for a lil bit if you haven't already done so
I bought some b grades at that store and wore them for a day and noticed plastic liner inside back heel became loose and cut my upper feet
Had to return them
But thx for the update, saved me a trip there

Rosemont IL

Jordan 5 Low Alternate sz11 $130
arzo1130 arzo1130
Just make sure to try them on and wear them for a lil bit if you haven't already done so
I bought some b grades at that store and wore them for a day and noticed plastic liner inside back heel became loose and cut my upper feet
Had to return them
But thx for the update, saved me a trip there

Thanks for the heads up tried them on for a couple mins, but haven't felt anything yet. Going back on the 23rd since I got my pass, I have till then to feel em out.

I got unconfirmed information that the passes are valid at all Nike locations including Niketown.Can anyone confirm?

I got unconfirmed information that the passes are valid at all Nike locations including Niketown.Can anyone confirm?
I could be wrong but I don't think you can use at retail stores
Only at outlet factory stores and clearance stores

Back
Top Bottom