Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

^ no requests u gotta do your own work or AT THE VERY LEAST read the FIRST page of the thread ^

tired.gif

for those looking to cop the griffey this saturday, eastbay has them up FSR and you can add to cart...expected to ship 2/22/2010

54912004_w.jpg

excluded from coupons btw

wish i could cop right now but got other stuff i plan on getting, so these will have to take a back seat, if not o wells.

Uptempoair has these Griffey's for $89 shipped in sz 11- 15. I just picked up another pair. This price is better than what I paid when I had swoosh.

Nike Air Griffey Max 1 354912-002

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Legends at Village West
1803 Village West Parkway
Suite M-125
Kansas City, KS 66111
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]$32 near FSR 7-11, 14[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]NI317891-051_pict1_83_112_11899.jpg[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]$40, scattered sizes on the hash wall[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]318480-041_10.jpg[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]$80 FSR[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]JO332550-002_pict2_12_118_10561.jpg[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]$80 FSR[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]JO375173-031_pict2_12_118_12028.jpg[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]and the usual team 2.5 jordans ($50 or $60), sixty plus ($80 i think), etc[/font]

just ordered KG IIIs from Johnson Creek, WI

dude said there was a near FSR of both the black and white colorway (59.99 each)

got one of each
pimp.gif

thanks to whoever updated that previously.

^white ones have hit the outlets as well?didn't they just drop?that's good news for us.you can get both cw's for less than retail combined
pimp.gif

yep, so they told me anyways.

color code 101 and 001-- he told me i was ordering one of each.

i'll update when i receive.

also, dunno if they just dropped, but on/at finishline the white and black colorways are discounted the same. not sure why the other two colorways are more expensive.

^^ i'll give them a call later,i need both especially the white ones.just peeped FNL and the garnetts are $90.i'm not diggin' FNLdotcoms new look,

yeah it's a trip right? don't like it either. oh well.

one of my KG IIIs is going right into the basketball rotation. the other, on ice.

and yeah there's still nikefind, though they're not entirely helpful as i used them first to locate the "Nike Air 3 Men's Leather Shoe"-- gave them the SKU and everything. and they said no one had them, but upon further review from info in this thread, the Johnson WI outlet had them.
unless they don't keep tabs on clearance outlets? 
nerd.gif

Because of the inventory constantly changing and moving, NikeFind is not able to effectively monitor the clearance outlets so always follow up when using Nikefind. Good updates jordanxmichael, ptbruizer and others we appreciate you all....

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

dude said there was a near FSR of both the black and white colorway (59.99 each)

got one of each
pimp.gif

Good looks,  What did it come out to around $72 with shipping and tax?

got one of each
pimp.gif

I saw the white Garnett in a size 9 at jcreek and asked for an 11 and they said they didn't have it. Saw many black/ blue but not to many sizes in the white.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

got one of each
pimp.gif

gotta grab me a pair

Viejas
sz. 11 all-brown Pippens $59
all-yellow blue box SBs $49 sz. 8, 9, 10, 11
FSR Hyperize blk/blue/red $59

tons of ACG and Tech Pacc apparel for cheap (nothin over $49) hoodies and other dope stuff, call for descriptions some stuff retails over $200

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Viejas

tons of ACG and Tech Pacc apparel for cheap (nothin over $49) hoodies and other dope stuff, call for descriptions some stuff retails over $200

damn I need these....Saw them at the block in Orange for $89. Does anyone know if Nike outlet will have any upcoming sales? Or if these will go down in price soon?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Viejas

Viejas also had Penny II white/white/black/blue....

Originally Posted by bigj505

Footactions seem to have the white/royal penny 3s for $69.99

footlocker has them for $79.99, both black and blue colorways, as well as the Miami Penny II for $79.99

Back
Top Bottom