OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Damn, Fred's at it again...
laugh.gif

Are those red 2K10's a GR? As well as the red/yellow and red/white Feathers... I don't recall seeing them available. Still not sure if I like the horizontal Adi stripes they're going with now...

Damn, Fred's at it again...
laugh.gif

Are those red 2K10's a GR? As well as the red/yellow and red/white Feathers... I don't recall seeing them available. Still not sure if I like the horizontal Adi stripes they're going with now...

It is strange what gets cracked down on and what doesn't. Quote a pic and you get thrashed, but use the site for selling and you don't (some don't anyway).
Nice pickups everybody. I heard Playoff XIIIs are coming back out, is that true 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

It is strange what gets cracked down on and what doesn't. Quote a pic and you get thrashed, but use the site for selling and you don't (some don't anyway).
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

nerd.gif

tongue.gif
OHHH EMMM GEEEE 
when is RD? i must cop

Originally Posted by larrivee7

nerd.gif

tongue.gif
OHHH EMMM GEEEE 
when is RD? i must cop

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yo Fred, nice pickups.. I gotta try and play tennis one time before I get to old..

Ima get better and beat you at the sport (no romo)
D, you already got me beat. I'm old, slow, and got no hops. When I head out to NY this Sept for the US Open, I'll hit you up.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yo Fred, nice pickups.. I gotta try and play tennis one time before I get to old..

Ima get better and beat you at the sport (no romo)
D, you already got me beat. I'm old, slow, and got no hops. When I head out to NY this Sept for the US Open, I'll hit you up.

Back
Top Bottom