OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

idol, that's a pretty innovative pocket square 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

brought out the 3's today, taking advantage of the Cali-like weather in NY for a couple of days...

H&M Jacket
How long have you had that jacket, is it still in stores?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

brought out the 3's today, taking advantage of the Cali-like weather in NY for a couple of days...

H&M Jacket
How long have you had that jacket, is it still in stores?

rudolfchua-I have never really said anything, kept my comments to myself. But, GOOD LORD! You are strangling your shoes!

rudolfchua-I have never really said anything, kept my comments to myself. But, GOOD LORD! You are strangling your shoes!

@ ksteezy - I like a lot of your fits dude. We share the same swag only I don't have a good enough camera to post.

Yes, I used the word swag - deal with it, I'm older. Lol.

@ ksteezy - I like a lot of your fits dude. We share the same swag only I don't have a good enough camera to post.

thanks kicksboywonder
smokin.gif
, FIRSTBORN I actually bought the jacket today...lol

its still in stores along with a couple of other colorways including a Navy one
pimp.gif

thanks kicksboywonder
smokin.gif
, FIRSTBORN I actually bought the jacket today...lol

its still in stores along with a couple of other colorways including a Navy one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jberk81

thanks bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i use swag all the time...lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jberk81

thanks bro
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i use swag all the time...lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

yeah, i try my best to keep negative comments to myself, but i've felt like this for awhile... the whole thing is such an eye sore imo. the lace job, the denim, the angle of the pix...

and i'm not trying to be mean. hopefully it inspires him to do things different. but at the same time i admire the fact that he seems to never reply nor care, cuz people have been sayin' stuff for awhile now (here and in the JB wdywt thread)...

i can relate because i too haven't really changed much about my style because of what people on here say (aside from lacing a bit looser, i just began to like the look better)...

anyways, clean fit up there steezy... my fav that you've posted by far.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

yeah, i try my best to keep negative comments to myself, but i've felt like this for awhile... the whole thing is such an eye sore imo. the lace job, the denim, the angle of the pix...

and i'm not trying to be mean. hopefully it inspires him to do things different. but at the same time i admire the fact that he seems to never reply nor care, cuz people have been sayin' stuff for awhile now (here and in the JB wdywt thread)...

i can relate because i too haven't really changed much about my style because of what people on here say (aside from lacing a bit looser, i just began to like the look better)...

anyways, clean fit up there steezy... my fav that you've posted by far.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom