Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

One pair and one pair only!

Chicago Xs - 12.5; online return (small scuff on toebox).
$129.99 + 30% off hash
Houston 281.758.1966

You're welcome in advance...

Waterloo, NY (847-855-0857)
CP3 IV black/orion blue (428821-003) - various sizes - $65 plus 30% off today

Just called Katy Mills. They still have US, France, Puerto Rico, and Brazil Destroyer Jackets in scattered sizes.
Employee told me they should get more Chinas within the next couple of weeks.
(281) 644-4901

called the tucson factory store about the purple TB kobe Vs and there are no 11.5 or 12s left. the guy told me the next closest size to those 2 is a 12.5

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Went to the nike outlet in howell, MI yesterday.

They had a full size run in the nike air tempos black/red 39.99
Air jordan 2010. Select sizes. $60.00+30% off
That's pretty much it.

Here's their phone number 517-552-6453

Which Air Tempos are these? all black with red outline on the swoosh?

Originally Posted by anttef2

That's pretty much it.

yep

i449z6.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by anttef2

That's pretty much it.

yep

i449z6.jpg

Thanks Bro...just got my order in!

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

called the tucson factory store about the purple TB kobe Vs and there are no 11.5 or 12s left. the guy told me the next closest size to those 2 is a 12.5

Word. Had to order a 12.5 in them since they were out of 12s. Not too bad though, the 12s are pretty snug on me.

Originally Posted by Jigga2142

Just called Katy Mills. They still have US, France, Puerto Rico, and Brazil Destroyer Jackets in scattered sizes.
(281) 644-4901

Prices?

Originally Posted by xnhd12

just ordered a 10.5 in the Purple TB Kobe V, thanks for the info!
were you able to get the 30% off too?
and do you know what sizes are left?(preferably a 10 ahha)

Unfortunately not, I asked them about the 30% and they said it's only applied on the hash wall and that these Kobes weren't on the hash wall. I don't know what the size run but never hurts to call and ask, it's a hell of a deal...520-498-0169

Just got back from my AZ Mills run and I have to say I went UBER HAM on the clearance racks (40% off lowest sticker price) !! They had a grip of stuff jam packed on em but I managed to peep out some prices for you guys -

Assorted Nike Basketball T-Shirts for $4.97 (normally $20.00),

Assorted Nike Bball, Nike Golf, and Air Jordan Polos for $11.99 (normally $50.00),

Nike N98 Men's Track Jacket - White , Sz Medium and down for $11.99 (normally $75.00),

^^ and yes it 40% off those prices I stated meaning my $75.00 N98 Jacket on sale for $11.99 with an additional 40% off = HELLA CHEAP !!!!

Also I went and peeped the shoe inventory and they had the same shoes as I posted earlier in this thread but a few extras had been discounted and placed on the 30% off sale-

-Lebron Zoom Soldier IV - White/Black - 69.99 <----- now is 59.97 with an additional 30% off

-Nike Air Trainer 1.2 Mid - Grey/Black/White/Chlorophyll 54.99 <----- now is 34.97 with an additional 30% off

-Nike Air Trainer 1.3 Mid - Black/White/Varsity Red - 54.99 <----- now is 37.99 with an additional 30% off

-Nike Air Trainer SC II - Black/White - 87.99 <----- now is 51.97 with an additional 30% off

Hopes this helps all of you that are on the HUNT today, and I'll post up more after I get back from the Scottsdale Nike Store tonite !! -- Peace !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lamscott

(281) 644-4901

Prices?

$150 probably. I dunno if they're have the 30% off.

(281) 644-4901

Prices?

yea I just called them lol - its 149.99 with 40 percent off , I might have to phone order from them if I dont find one by days end - I'm on #huntmode over here !!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Prices?

yea I just called them lol - its 149.99 with 40 percent off , I might have to phone order from them if I dont find one by days end - I'm on #huntmode over here !!!
devil.gif
I ordered mine today and Rick, the guy who handled my order, informed me that the 40% only applies to clearance items and that these jackets were not placed on clearance. If someone happened to order with the 40% please let me know cause id like to save every penny i can
wink.gif

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

devil.gif
I ordered mine today and Rick, the guy who handled my order, informed me that the 40% only applies to clearance items and that these jackets were not placed on clearance. If someone happened to order with the 40% please let me know cause id like to save every penny i can
wink.gif
yupp couldn't get the 40% off

i ordered the last china destroyer jacket today with the 40% off from a nike factory store in el paso tx..... lady on the phone said she had brazil usa and pr left

Back
Top Bottom