Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Seattle Premium Outlets had the Army 1.3's in sz's 9-10, as of this past weekend. Not sure on price, maybe $69.99, too angry to look cuz they didn't have my size.

^
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Regretted passing on those Free's last spring and was checking ebay as recently as Monday for them and couldn't find a pair ANYWHERE! Thanks to you, I was able to pic up 2 11.5s for less than $120 shipped! Thanks man.

And for those that are wondering, I only asked for my size, but the sales rep did say the 11.5 was the biggest size they had but they had 15 of them! Good luck guys, and don't sleep on these.

Leesburg, VA outlets still has a bunch of those destroyer jackets as of this morning. they were either 119.99 or 149.99 idr.

Gotta pass on the free runs for now...hopefully the pop up again next week.

Stopped at Philly Premium Outlets (Franklin Mills)...nothing great here, but here's some notables:

Kobe VI "Duke" blk/blue FSR $99
Lunarglide + (001) stealth/chrome/blk/anth FSR $99 (dunno if they would price match)
Presto all royal blue sz's XS, S & M only $29

-Pete

For those that like the Bakin boots, check your local Footaction, our had the Grey/Pewter Boots for 99.99.

^^the employee told me the flightposites as well as the BBs are all gone before I could even ask

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

^^the employee told me the flightposites as well as the BBs are all gone before I could even ask
vultures...will prob end up on the Buy / Sell forum in a week

i saw few different destroyer jackets in phx az mills mall not sure which are which but they where 149

Cork posted the Destroyers at AZ Mills, called them, they only had S & M left...was busy for 10 minutes before I got through!

Originally Posted by b1gdaddyh

called for the air trainer 2s. said they have no 10-11. had a 12 i believe.
Call the New Orleans factory store 504-486-8067 . They had a FSR of the same colorway a couple weeks back when I went . Not sure on the price. 

oh and i got a sz 10 in the carnivores for $20 hoping to maybe swap em out if i find another pair.  so anyone looking for a 10 in the blk/green/purple that has a 12 or can direct me to a 12 for the same price/similar price.....can have mine...via trade...or for the same price/similar price.  (hope that made sense)

Returned a sz. 13 "el positivo" AF1 to sawgrass as well.And everyone looking for the blk destroyer... I got mine from Allan Tx.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

oh and i got a sz 10 in the carnivores for $20 hoping to maybe swap em out if i find another pair.  so anyone looking for a 10 in the blk/green/purple that has a 12 or can direct me to a 12 for the same price/similar price.....can have mine...via trade...or for the same price/similar price.  (hope that made sense)

I scooped up a pair of these at the Nike Outlet in Clinton, CT. I believe the number is 860-669-4410. Probably the worst Nike Outlet ever, but they did have larger sizes last weekend. I paid $26 with state tax, after the 30% hash wall discount. Ask them to price match. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom