Official FEBRUARY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by three6mafia

For those $5 gc from taking the surveys, it says not. Redeemable online and limit one per instore transaction.
sick.gif
could of swore I read about people using more than one on ndc. What's the deal?
Not sure what that's all about cuz i just stacked 2 on NDC not even a week ago. Just use the card no and pin at the bottom of the gc in the email as a gift card on NDC
i used 12 of them on my last order.  they work like normal gift cards for online orders....

entered giftcard and pin and this came up.

The gift card number 606010898106461xxxx is invalid or PIN does not match. Please make sure you've entered the entire number and PIN if your card has one. [Error Code: 010L-0000000]

I'm at Tilton NH factory right now. They have a fsr of lunareclipse in the sable/turquoise/volt cw on the hash wall for 99.99 plus 30% off.

They also both colorways of the Match Classic QS from last year for 51.97 plus 30% off.

Kd3 in black/ orange/cool grey for 59.99 far

LeBron 8 v2 home 109.99 fsr

LeBron 9 home 119.99 fsr

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

Gilroy CA,

Nike Shox Air Lunar NZ: Blk/Blu $39.97 only 10.5 & 12, Wht/red $49.97 (b grade on box)
Blazer mids $19.97 473442-400
Kobe vi $99.99 Wht/del sol
Destroyer Jacket France edition $174.99 plus 40% off.

Went to Gilroy Nike and the Destroyer Jackets are gone
mad.gif

Just left San ysidro...
they got Kobe 6s, white/blue/purple (sorry don't know the exact name), almost a fsr on the hash wall. $99.99 with 30% off
also have the home lebron 9s for $119.99, fsr

Originally Posted by natrix916

Just left San ysidro...
they got Kobe 6s, white/blue/purple (sorry don't know the exact name), almost a fsr on the hash wall. $99.99 with 30% off
also have the home lebron 9s for $119.99, fsr

Was the kobes these?
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-white-purple-del-sol-2.jpg

For those $5 gc from taking the surveys, it says not. Redeemable online and limit one per instore transaction.
sick.gif

can any1 school me on these GC's & what surveys to do & where etc.?

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

sick.gif

When you purchase an item for Nike factory store/outlets you get a code on the bottom of the receipt and website url. Once you go online and fill out the survey they will email you a 5 dollar gift card code in a few days.

North Conway NH has the Purple Black Horsehair Air Max 95 for 29.99 plus 30% off. All sizes up to 11.5

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

sick.gif

When you purchase an item for Nike factory store/outlets you get a code on the bottom of the receipt and website url. Once you go online and fill out the survey they will email you a 5 dollar gift card code in a few days.

Yeah these work online. Stacked 3 on some Nike SB Salazar lr for $44 (ndc)Vacaville outlet has the blue camo kobe vi's for $99 most sizes

Anyone know what went down at 21 Mercer today. Drove by at about 12:30 and the place was bananas. I wanted to stop in and look at clothes but decided I did not have the patience for the mad crowd that was there. Maybe something to do with the awful Galacy's?

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Anyone know what went down at 21 Mercer today. Drove by at about 12:30 and the place was bananas. I wanted to stop in and look at clothes but decided I did not have the patience for the mad crowd that was there. Maybe something to do with the awful Galacy's?

galaxy wristbands

Not much to report from Milpitas, CA. I did spot a size 8 Kobe V blackout (99.99) and some size 8 Lebron 8 blackouts (I think 79.99) on the hash wall.
b1dyQl.jpg

DCbKgl.jpg

Originally Posted by oldsole73

PENNY 3 (304845-100) $39.97
(773) 846-5460

http://www.corkclothdotcom.wordpress.com
pimp.gif

just ordered a 9.5. with all ym $5 GCs, total came out to $23.62 shipped. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

their sales tax blows there, 9.5%,  in MI its 6%.
indifferent.gif
ahh well, im not complaining about a pair of pennys under $25. dude who rang me up was cool as hell too.
pimp.gif

corkcloth thank you! signing up for their email updates was the best thing ive ever did. lol

Originally Posted by thaolor

Not much to report from Milpitas, CA. I did spot a size 8 Kobe V blackout (99.99) and some size 8 Lebron 8 blackouts (I think 79.99) on the hash wall.
b1dyQl.jpg

Yo what are those are the very top black/black on the left hand side

look like a different verion of Lebron V1??

weird, but when I entered in my recently received gift cards (2 for $5 each) they wouldn't work and said there was an error, but when I entered in my 1 month old gift cards (6 for $5) they would work on NDC. did this happen to anybody else?

Back
Top Bottom