OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t want to go to any outlets near me after calling around to check out what each one had. May go up north to Folsom or Vacaville Sunday to see if anything good might of come in since I called Wednesday. Here’s what I got retro wise from calling around-
Vacaville- blue v’s, wheat xiii’s, chutney xiii’s don’t know what size ranges
Folsom- camouflage v’s, wheat xiii’s, said they had black olive xiii’s as a return
Gilroy- wheat xiii’s, maybe something else if it came in shipment today
Livermore and Tulare- no retros, they never get anything unless it’s a return or everyone got that retro at their store.
Hope this helps and if anyone goes to Vacaville or Folsom let me know if there’s anything else there.

I'll be hitting up Napa and Vacaville tomorrow. I'll keep an eye out and post what they have

I was at Vacaville today. No blue 5s. Had a. Bunch of wheat 13s. Scattered sized wheat hurrache. Had a few giant sized white/red 13s on back wall. Some full priced Olympic items. A rack or 2 of some tech fleece items that was marked down 30% so stack the f&f on that...that was it

B8A12D86-5C07-404C-B3E5-183617161C78.jpeg
Picked up these LeBron 15 Ashes at Viejas along with a DMP 13/14 pack at Viejas. They had the packs in the back along with some air pressures and dorenbencher air max zeros. Those were flying like crazy with resellers.

B8A12D86-5C07-404C-B3E5-183617161C78.jpeg
Picked up these LeBron 15 Ashes at Viejas along with a DMP 13/14 pack at Viejas. They had the packs in the back along with some air pressures and dorenbencher air max zeros. Those were flying like crazy with resellers.
How much for them? What was the size that you got and was there a full size run? That's one hell of a pickup. Congrats fam! :nthat: :nthat:

I went down to Orlando international drive and there was also nothing. There was retro 1’s for 100 but that’s it. They did have 13’s And 4’s in huge sizes but none that are smaller .

How much for them? What was the size that you got and was there a full size run? That's one hell of a pickup. Congrats fam! :nthat: :nthat:

It was $185 plus the 30% so around $129. Only pair so I think it was a return. Size 8.5. Runs small and I usually wear an 8. Almost took it back but decided to keep them. Thanks man!

Reactions: Ube
Had wheat colored Hurraches. The Kobes, LBJs, and KDs seen at all the outlets. This outlet rarely of ever has any Retros in it. The outlets in Sugarloaf Mills and Calhoun are better in my opinion but this is the closest to me and I knew I was going directly for the Foams

Ok cool. Yeah, the Woodstock is closest to me too but I don't want to waste my time. Sugarloaf Mills is ok, I used to live out that way. Calhoun is the Dawnsonville one correct (up 400)? That's always been my favorite.

It was $185 plus the 30% so around $129. Only pair so I think it was a return. Size 8.5. Runs small and I usually wear an 8. Almost took it back but decided to keep them. Thanks man!
In the future.... if it’s an update, please post here. If it’s a pickup post (like your post seems to be) please post in the Sneaker Showcase’s Pickup thread.

Rosemont had DMP packs for $250 so with FF they came out to $175++ tax. This was yesterday around Noon. Saw they had stacks of them in the back room

I just left Deer Park N.Y. They did not have anything to my liking. The Only Retro's were the Air Jordan 2 Decon, Triple Black and the Sail White Pair for $79.99 plus 30% off which is about $58.00 so that's not a bad price but I'm Sleep on those. They also had Foamposite Pro's Turquoise color with black swoop $179.00 I'm Sleep on those too. They had a lot of Tech Fleece for good Prices but since spring is coming I'm sleep on them too.

Also be sure to go to the Tanger office they are giving out Nike Friends and Family Card which is a first you have to be a member though. Membership is $10 and its a lifetime membership well worth it with all the shopping discounts you get.

Six flags NJ outlet was dry. Nothing there to blow the coupon on. Might hit up Tinton Falls Nike in a little bit to check them out

Orange, CA - Marked up most of the stuff and no % off hash or clearance like last weekend, as expected.

Shelves they had:
Black/White XXXI's for $100 before discount.
KD X all black for $100.

They had some ridiculous Nike shield jacket in the front. Retail $400, marked down to $280 and additional 40% off before F+F.

I left with an Elite backpack for $30 after F+F and $10 survey code. They have black/white and black/gold/white. 25% off bags and they were marked down to $70 to start.

DMP packs at that price...those would have flown off shelves there. Definitely would have scooped.

Check your local Marshall’s!

Attachments

• C809E128-E4BE-47E7-A06C-07150A44C6A2.jpeg
    C809E128-E4BE-47E7-A06C-07150A44C6A2.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom