OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Lake Shore Drive

formerly slp product
Hello everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to share information about shoes and clothing at Nike Factory Stores, Nike Clearance Stores, as well as discounts stores within your area and reputable online websites. Since phone orders are no longer available (haven't been for a few years now), this is a valuable resource for those looking to hunt for deals locally, so if you do post pics, state the store name and location.

Nothing really of note for this month as far as special events at outlets or clearance stores. Other than that, happy hunting!

All credit due to solidsnakechito solidsnakechito who set up this template, hope you're still around and your contributions to the Retro Forum will always be appreciated.

Milpitas ca great mall

This was last night. Not sure if prices changed.

20200205_174801.jpg 20200205_174702.jpg 20200205_174648.jpg 20200205_174645.jpg 20200205_174619.jpg 20200205_174613.jpg 20200205_174540.jpg 20200205_174545.jpg

For what it’s worth - Nike Community Store South Chicago looks to be getting some pretty good stuff next week for All Star. Employees say they have the product but they are very tight lipped on what exactly it is.

As far as current product, nothing really new. 30% off back hash wall.

Flushing 2/8
2 size 17 Jordan 10 Charlotte for $59.99 on hashwall
1 size 18 Jordan 17 Black/red for $69.99 on hashwall
For all the Big foot people
LOLZ

For what it’s worth - Nike Community Store South Chicago looks to be getting some pretty good stuff next week for All Star. Employees say they have the product but they are very tight lipped on what exactly it is.

As far as current product, nothing really new. 30% off back hash wall.

All Star 3s with the CHI on the bac today. FCFS. yesterday they dropped retro 10s (orlando) and retro 4s (black/gum laser).

All Star 3s with the CHI on the bac today. FCFS. yesterday they dropped retro 10s (orlando) and retro 4s (black/gum laser).

Sizes starting to dry up unless there are more in back (stock was behind registers). No line unlike JB store downtown (for both FCFS and app RSVP).

Jordan 4 black gum laser was size 10 and up I think.

Also nice display for AS gear.

I got the coupon as well

I noticed the coupon it says “score an extra 30% off all clearance styles”

So is it 30% off your total purchase or 30% off only on clearance items?

I got the coupon as well

I noticed the coupon it says “score an extra 30% off all clearance styles”

So is it 30% off your total purchase or 30% off only on clearance items?

Likely anything ending in .97, including in bin.

Santa Clarita clearance store (SoCal) had some okay stuff but nothing too special. Hopefully they do the 30% off as well even though it’s not a “factory store”.

Anyways, found and copped these AF1 low iD’s for $59. They had 20% off discount and the cute cashier girl still tossed in another 10% off because the shoes had dirty fingerprint stains. Hopefully they clean up well for $47 (after taxes)
78D40389-B598-4938-9726-40BE03F5E258.jpeg

Last edited:
did the whitenavy flightposite 2 already hit outlets? i noticed a bunch on hash walls in california but only in small sizes no size 10-13

Went up to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets Friday night to order a pair of shoes (that didn't exactly work out like I hoped) But while I was there, saw a few things that some may be interested in and something that REALLY surprised me!!

Normal React runners, and a few Pegasus 35 Shields. Once I got into the good aisles, here are the pics of what they have

IMG_20200214_200000.jpg
IMG_20200214_200008.jpg
IMG_20200214_200013.jpg
IMG_20200214_200025.jpg
IMG_20200214_200030.jpg

Seeing the Vince Carter Shox was pretty cool! Was retail price but still cool. Those Terra Gobe shoes were a deal. Like the Skarn but not for $100. But the real surprise and I mean it kinda flooded me...

IMG_20200214_195957.jpg

Yup, that a huge size run of Kobe AD NXT FF! Price was retail, but that's not why I'm floored! What were they doing there?!! Nike said at first they pulled all his shoes. Then a few days later they said the shoes sold out?!! Now I don't know who to believe. I didn't buy a pair as I just don't like the FF system and the way the shoe is constructed, the soft fuse-like material looks all caved in if you don't get a size that puts your toes right at the end (which I hate). I know there are lots of Kobe fans here and some live near these outlets (Limerick, in Chester County PA). Just thought I'd post this up for those who may be interested!!

Went up to the Philadelphia Premium Outlets Friday night to order a pair of shoes (that didn't exactly work out like I hoped) But while I was there, saw a few things that some may be interested in and something that REALLY surprised me!!

Normal React runners, and a few Pegasus 35 Shields. Once I got into the good aisles, here are the pics of what they have

IMG_20200214_200000.jpg
IMG_20200214_200008.jpg
IMG_20200214_200013.jpg
IMG_20200214_200025.jpg
IMG_20200214_200030.jpg

Seeing the Vince Carter Shox was pretty cool! Was retail price but still cool. Those Terra Gobe shoes were a deal. Like the Skarn but not for $100. But the real surprise and I mean it kinda flooded me...

IMG_20200214_195957.jpg

Yup, that a huge size run of Kobe AD NXT FF! Price was retail, but that's not why I'm floored! What were they doing there?!! Nike said at first they pulled all his shoes. Then a few days later they said the shoes sold out?!! Now I don't know who to believe. I didn't buy a pair as I just don't like the FF system and the way the shoe is constructed, the soft fuse-like material looks all caved in if you don't get a size that puts your toes right at the end (which I hate). I know there are lots of Kobe fans here and some live near these outlets (Limerick, in Chester County PA). Just thought I'd post this up for those who may be interested!!
I guess they still have 14s?, last time were $200, now should be $160. If they can make Carter's shox around $60, I will get a pair for my cheap old sneakers collection. Those Terra Gobe were sitting there at this price one or two months ago, then disappeared, now back again, they look nice, but I tried on, feel very strange for the sole. Those Lebron 16 look nice too, I will get them if can drop to $60. Thank you for your update!

I guess they still have 14s?, last time were $200, now should be $160. If they can make Carter's shox around $60, I will get a pair for my cheap old sneakers collection. Those Terra Gobe were sitting there at this price one or two months ago, then disappeared, now back again, they look nice, but I tried on, feel very strange for the sole. Those Lebron 16 look nice too, I will get them if can drop to $60. Thank you for your update!

Yup, the leather Ferrari 14s were $159.99. won't get those as I'd rather wear my Last Shots!

I called Petaluma Outlet and they said the sale 30% this weekend was ONLY the hash wall. I would suggest you call your local outlet/factory store (NOT clearance store) to verify before making the drive.

The employee on the phone also said 2/20 was when there was gonna be a FNF sale 30% off.

I called Petaluma Outlet and they said the sale 30% this weekend was ONLY the hash wall. I would suggest you call your local outlet/factory store (NOT clearance store) to verify before making the drive.

The employee on the phone also said 2/20 was when there was gonna be a FNF sale 30% off.
Said this exact thing like 4 or 5 posts ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom