OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Grabbed the glow in the dark Lebron 16 for $70 after F&F today. Was going to wait and check the other two outlets around me before using it but I’m happy.

Maaannn that’s how it was at the clearance store in Hillsboro, TX before they shut it down. Literally everytime I went there I saw the same guy...saw him so much I hadn’t visited in awhile, he had grey hair the time I saw him :lol:

I saw him at GP outlet today.

nothing much at santa clarita store. just got some cheap running shirts. they had some kd, mitchell/jazz/ball jerseys for like 25$ after the coupon. and a few acg goretex jackets for 70$ that a chinese reseller scooped up. lol had his own rubbermaid bin to fill up. he was also returning a ton of basic jordan hats. assuming he bought em n didnt sell so is returning. he was cool with the manager too.

nothing to note in the shoes section

Surprisingly the prices didnt go up from my previous post for Milpitas. Did confirm that discount works with full price items even though the terms say no.

All the Air maxes were copped and nothing else noteworthy

man this new F&F system kinda sucks.. went to cop some Peg turbo 2's i saw last week,.. get to the counter and the F&F is not in my *** app!! ughh..thankfully my girl was with me and it was in her app... ??!?!

so annoying but she saved me... all luck i guess

We got one of those here in Houston at the Clearance store in Pasadena. I’m 100% certain he’s there everyday with the same 3-5 people. I go out there in the morning before the crowds when it opens and he be right there :lol:
I’ve seen it too. Right at the back employee door. I was like yo I gotta fight for clearance joints?

nothing much at santa clarita store. that a chinese reseller scooped up. lol had his own rubbermaid bin to fill up. he was also returning a ton of basic jordan hats. assuming he bought em n didnt sell so is returning. he was cool with the manager too.

nothing to note in the shoes section
THAT dude is always there with a few folks to help him hound the employees. I remember the 1st time I walked in I mistakenly reached into the bin/stash not knowing he brought it from home. His lady partner tried to tell me not to reach in, broken English and all. I was embarrassed and surprised :lol:

She was like F off 😂
F927F30F-4821-44A4-AD3A-398418BC1099.gif

nearest outlet to me is livermore. not sure if it would be worth the drive though. never hear about that outlet

Not much at my local outlets today, but resellers were out in full effect grabbing any and everything 😂 ... one guy grabbed a FSR of PG3’s that were priced at $89 I believe before discount. Was thinking to myself bro those are not moving and you are not about to make a profit on those but to each his own.

I couldn’t decide between the two so I grabbed a pair of Zoom Rize and AlphaDunks for $49 and $56 each. Tried the ZR’s tonight and they are official... might just take the AD’s back tomorrow cause I don’t think they can top em they felt that good

I’ll try to stop by tomorrow at one of my outlets here in Vegas.... we got 4 Nike outlets here.... but I’m pretty sure all the resellers already got the good stuff....

Maybe I’ll check out Primm Nike outlet.... that’s about a 20 minute drive from me and maybe they haven’t ransacked that place yet....

I’ll try to stop by tomorrow at one of my outlets here in Vegas.... we got 4 Nike outlets here.... but I’m pretty sure all the resellers already got the good stuff....

Maybe I’ll check out Primm Nike outlet.... that’s about a 20 minute drive from me and maybe they haven’t ransacked that place yet....

Yeah man, hit us with some pics if you can:emoji_thumbsup:

Not much at my local outlets today, but resellers were out in full effect grabbing any and everything 😂 ... one guy grabbed a FSR of PG3’s that were priced at $89 I believe before discount. Was thinking to myself bro those are not moving and you are not about to make a profit on those but to each his own.

I couldn’t decide between the two so I grabbed a pair of Zoom Rize and AlphaDunks for $49 and $56 each. Tried the ZR’s tonight and they are official... might just take the AD’s back tomorrow cause I don’t think they can top em they felt that good
lmao this what I don’t get some of these resellers be getting some shoes that are straight bricks idk how they getting profit off them unless they’re sending them overseas

Back
Top Bottom