OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Picked up the bulls uptempo 95 for 79.97 with the 30% and the Orlando Magic colorway for 89.97 with the 30% two for the price of one

Attachments

• 3892BE4D-CF31-46F7-84A4-979B4F70A3BA.jpeg
    3892BE4D-CF31-46F7-84A4-979B4F70A3BA.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 65
Vegas heads...I went by the Clearance Store in Eastern today...They weren’t letting anybody snap pics because the place was packed and were kind trying to keep people moving through...Even had Metro Police Officers working the doors and roaming the store 🤷‍♂️...They had two of those foreign group tour buses outside and I think all the passengers were in the Nike Store...

Anyway they had Pegasus 34’s, 35’s, and 36’s...$79.99 - $99.99...Though I did see one bulk buyer stocking up on the 35’s and 36’s...

TONS of Epic React 2’s...$79.99 or $89.99 depending on the colorway...I ended up with a few pairs of these and some of the Pegasus 34’s...

Few colorways of the AM720’s...$99.99...

Navy Joyrides in the hash wall in scattered sizes for $139.99 if I remember right...

Black Ferrari 14’s but I didn’t catch the price...

Not much else of note...I’ll try and hit up the south outlet later on...

Not sure what the hell is going on with Nike's manufacturing plants or storage facilities but I've never seen sooo many yellowed box labels across all these outlets nationwide.
Mold and yellowing before they even hit retailers is not a good look....or maybe im just out of the loop and this is all part of the vintaeg look.

Not sure what the hell is going on with Nike's manufacturing plants or storage facilities but I've never seen sooo many yellowed box labels across all these outlets nationwide.
Mold and yellowing before they even hit retailers is not a good look....or maybe im just out of the loop and this is all part of the vintaeg look.
Saw the same yesterday at Detroit too. A bunch of FSRs with nicotine yellow labels never seen anything like it.

Philadelphia Premium outlets .

I didn’t see 14s black Ferrari, they put in the back or resellers bought them up?

Tried on VC shox, no cushion at all.
3A976E9A-CB95-4F64-8826-4D69427490B1.jpeg
8D6718BF-8900-4FF9-A089-9F551CB3D122.jpeg
5E64E53A-5685-4751-AFA5-F2139935D49C.jpeg

Hey buddy, thanks for he update. I'm guessing your local? I'm down the road in Phoenixville. I was gon a head up there. It ran out of time. Seems like nothing different from last week. They need some new stuff in there.

was debating going by my outlet today, last day.. but i doubt they restocked anything or refilled the shelves throughout the weekend?

yup clothes too...only found 1 item that was any interest but didn't make any purchases. I almost drove down to Gurnee but opt not to...

Just went to wrenthem. Footwear mostly running. Saw red 3’s in hash like men’s 8.5
Grabbed a tatum tee for $17.. socks $9 lol. Toddlers pair. Nike Sb selection was kind of solid. Hoody and crews but grabbed a hat.

No retro Jordans?
Have you guys noticed there aren’t many or any retros at the outlets anymore
It’s been awhile since I hit any outlets lately but I remember the last few trips I didn’t see any retro jordans
I always hit the Jordan aisle first and it’s always dry asf
One of the reasons I stopped going to outlets
I want jays!

Yeah. Same.

^
this week South ChIcago had...
AJ13 Melo
AJ4 Black laser
AJ7 Patta
AJ1 Bloodline
AJ1 Defiant (Big Red Stripe)
Aj 14 black Ferrari
AJ1 NYC to Paris

that’s all I can think of for now, but yeah.

I'm going to be kicking myself if they had the AJ 7 Patta in a size 8 or 8.5. They don't now at least.

Yea half the labels on the winter 4s at Aurora were yellowed.

I started noticing this on the AJ 4 FIBA.

Nike National Harbor, MD

Jordan 14 SE cleared out as of Sunday afternoon. They were $160 last time I checked and I don't believe they were included in the 30% off the other weekend, so not sure how they flew so fast.

No other Jordan retros on shelves.

Smallest size I saw of the Patta 7s was 9.5. 8 and 8.5 could’ve been grabbed by the people right before me.

Santa Clarita clearance store (SoCal) had some okay stuff but nothing too special. Hopefully they do the 30% off as well even though it’s not a “factory store”.

Anyways, found and copped these AF1 low iD’s for $59. They had 20% off discount and the cute cashier girl still tossed in another 10% off because the shoes had dirty fingerprint stains. Hopefully they clean up well for $47 (after taxes)
78D40389-B598-4938-9726-40BE03F5E258.jpeg
Geesh there are nice

Back
Top Bottom