***OFFICIAL FEBRUARY PICK UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these in from NDC on Tuesday. Love em' but afraid to wear em' dont wanna mess them up. Might wait until I get a second pair to rock em' in the spring.
smile.gif

This came in today thanks to my boy and fellow NT'er xxmutomboxx thanks for hooking me up bro

Royal 1s look on point.

they do...

heard they were a diff shade of blue than the 01's, but i can't see it in pix so far (only diff standing out to me is the bolder nike air font, which they've been using since the banneds... the 2001's had a slimmer logo and letters)...

i want that box...

can't justify buying a pair when i hardly wear my clean '01 pair tho...

Last edited:
Thanks for the love on the patta set, about the Burgundy Patta x parra, never liked them, quite glad they aren't officially part of the set.
These came in yesterday along with some FNL restock:

View media item 270746
I've always seen used HG in person, never a DS (or clean) pair, so I must say, the quality on these kinda discouraged me to go after anything coming out right now.....leather sock line, soft perforated leather, cork insoles, and real buttery suede. What a joke.

350 isn't paying that much more for them Houston especially when your camping eBay auctions and they are all going for 400-500 or more. 

Last edited:
Yea it's sad that they made the 88s so damn limited. I would of loved If they flooded the markets and in store so I could of bought them for retail. If they release the black cement 4 and 3s with nike air I would get those and black toes 1s from this year and I'm done with JB !!!

Just picked these up today at HOH. They grew on me I just gotta switch to black laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom