Official February Pick Up Post

kickz4show- congrats on the grapes

nice flightposites eclipse... do they run true to size?

Picked up some orcas for $112................ WIWT in tha background, lil bro stuntin' in some MF Dooms.(completely unintentional.)
happy.gif

EDIT: This pic actually looks terrible, oh well, it is what it is. Just trying to participate in this love-hate part of my life I call NikeTalk.
happy.gif
....once again.

But what about the Dave White-%$* neon am95 air max light joints in the back?
eek.gif

Edit: Nevermind, they're on the JD site. I'm moving to europe.

Just received these Euro leather Chuck lows in the mail today!! Already had to black Hi's but they were getting torched in the club
Quality on Chucks are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.......More pick ups to come this week stay tunned (Iphone pics sorry)

Originally Posted by T21D

Raygun and oregon jerseys and am1 HUFS
302386066.jpg
302386121.jpg
302386102.jpg

302386077.jpg

302386085.jpg
rare find on the rayguns jersey T21D. im still a bit salty i didnt pick up that huf AM1

21bq6pe.jpg

barkley's from champs, jordan shorts & nike tee from nike outlet at sawgrass

Thanks lalo, the flightposites actually fit a little snug..im guessing you gotta break them in a little bit.

Originally Posted by Stoopz

Originally Posted by 5feetofheat

Takashi P-Rod 1s:

5feetofheat any info on where you got these?.....I've been looking for a pair of them for my girlfriend for a minute.
Got them off this girl on ISS. But my sister actually bought a pair for each of my nephews at one of the Nike Outlets near her place for $30-$40each. She said there was a bunch still available too. If you have an outlet near you, check it out. That colorway only came in kids sizes. What size shoesis your girlfriend?

First time in here for '08.

Gucci zip up sweater, Supreme x NBHD tee, DS Infared VI's (backup pair)

2nu3kig.jpg

hs458g.jpg

64gn42.jpg

Originally Posted by phillykickz

I decided to suprise my lady today with a new bag because she did extremely well during the entire pregnancy and delivery of our son...

302237793.jpg
302237798.jpg
And I couldnt leave the mall without picking up something for myself so I had to grab this Burberry Puffer Vest...

302237797.jpg
302237795.jpg

that's sweet of you! i still need to get that bag ... it's too bad the price raised on the speedys
mad.gif

saw this phone and had to get it....not sure if im ready to get rid of the blackberry tho

Back
Top Bottom