Official February WDYWT. NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by cs02132

damn I havent seen the name Phase2 in a while
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

does anybody remember solesupreme
nerd.gif
I've been continually active on here for a while now, but just in certain threads like the Player Exclusive thread, AF1 thread, etc. This is one thread that I casually lurk around in. Glad to contribute, and thanks for all the kind words guys!
And yeah, SoleSupreme is still a good friend of mine that I still talk to almost daily. Trust me, the guy is still collecting tough pairs, and lurking around here from time to time... 
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

I was wearing my Sharks earlier...

Switched to these asap when they came in...

Never been this happy with a new Jordan...EVER!!!
nice ... im most def a fan on the 2012 they will be a classic in a few years

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Wore my Undefeated beaters around Alaskan snow yesterday.-Jermaine
yeah, your Eminem beaters are waaaaay better
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

i guess my question is (and i mean no hate, i respect him due to his knowledge shared in the OG jordan 1/ajko thread), but are they actual, real "beaters", or just beat in general, perhaps bought like that for cheap, and now worn occasionally?

i just don't understand why one would take a rare shoe worth thousands of dollars and wear them as actual beaters... unless you're just trying to prove some kinda point, or show off, etc.

i just would never take my OG jordan black toe 1's (or my other rare shoes) and wear 'em down by wearing them regularly as actual beaters... simply because i want to be able to wear them for many years to come, and have them still look decent.

props for wearing them tho, either way.

Supreme x2
J. Crew Chambray
A.P.C
New Balance Pigeons

Supreme x2
Analog
GAP raw
Nike Air Max 1 Atmos

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i guess my question is (and i mean no hate, i respect him due to his knowledge shared in the OG jordan 1/ajko thread), but are they actual, real "beaters", or just beat in general, perhaps bought like that for cheap, and now worn occasionally?

i just don't understand why one would take a rare shoe worth thousands of dollars and wear them as actual beaters... unless you're just trying to prove some kinda point, or show off, etc.

i just would never take my OG jordan black toe 1's (or my other rare shoes) and wear 'em down by wearing them regularly as actual beaters... simply because i want to be able to wear them for many years to come, and have them still look decent.

props for wearing them tho, either way.

Theyre just shoes. Some people don't look at it as how much they're worth, or how rare they are. If they have a pair in their size, they get worn. With all the crazy *@$% that dude has, I highly doubt he wears em just to show off or prove a point.

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^that's why you're so special.

This.

Back
Top Bottom