Official February WDYWT. NO PIC QUOTING!!!

NycPosite... lemme borrow those foams homie. I'll take care of em
nerd.gif
props for gettin the soles dirty.

Jake... nice KRs bro.

Good stuff all around everyone!

nice bro. glad you had fun at the game. I hear its pretty hard to get tickets to the game now. SDSU C/O 2010

nice to see someone rocking the galaxy foams. great stuff everyone
pimp.gif

No hate on nobody, but some of the most hyped up shoes that have/will drop this year are some of the ugliest I've ever laid eyes on......galaxys, dave whites, yeezy 2s to name a few....this is just IMO
Dope stuff tho NT

moundraised23 wrote:
No hate on nobody, but some of the most hyped up shoes that have/will drop this year are some of the ugliest I've ever laid eyes on......galaxys, dave whites, yeezy 2s to name a few....this is just IMO
Dope stuff tho NT

Limited supply fuels hype. The design concept of each one mentioned was good. But not great enough to warrant a GR. I myself like the Galaxy's and Ye's. The only thing that I really like on the DW's is the sock liner.
smokin.gif
"What is that, Velvet?" 

I agree most of the hype stuff is real ugly to me; the only sneaker I like that isn't an OG colorway etc this year in the Flight One Galaxy's

Yesterday to the barber shop
19c16010272e0f1d4fa4cc1fd1f370999971d199_r.jpg

Last night to "Taste & Sounds of Soul" (Black History Month event) @ the Fremont Street Experience. 

1b43604516462daf2af00cbf1e9f4a4ca2b5312e_r.jpg

C-weak, nice IDs.

KDIV's are conitinuing to grow on me. Only thing that kept me off them was that high, pointy tongue, I coudn't imagine both of them not shifting over to the outside or inside of your ankle and looking all weird, but I've never seen anybody's do that on-foot. Looks like they stay in place.

Back
Top Bottom