OFFICIAL FEBUARY 2015 WDYWT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocked the xeno flux to the office today... the looks i was getting going through the path train at world trade center ahahaha

Are those the same shoes in both pics? What causes the colors to be entirely different from one pic to the other?

Edit: I'm trying to see YouTube videos that would explain it but all I see is the video cuts and one second the shoes are black and the next they're all sorts of colors. Do they have batteries and "turn on" to light up or is it when bright light hits them or what? It's killing me not understanding how the colors drastically change with no apparent reason.

Last edited:
Are those the same shoes in both pics? What causes the colors to be entirely different from one pic to the other?

Edit: I'm trying to see YouTube videos that would explain it but all I see is the video cuts and one second the shoes are black and the next they're all sorts of colors. Do they have batteries and "turn on" to light up or is it when bright light hits them or what? It's killing me not understanding how the colors drastically change with no apparent reason.

Idea came from a snake in Asia called the Xenopeltis. Color changes just like most reflective materials when exposed to light. Adidas tweeked that material to give off a color, instead of the usual "white" we see. The material is placed on the sneaker using a hot melt process. There are no batteries, etc....just new technology.

Idea came from a snake in Asia called the Xenopeltis. Color changes just like most reflective materials when exposed to light. Adidas tweeked that material to give off a color, instead of the usual "white" we see. The material is placed on the sneaker using a hot melt process. There are no batteries, etc....just new technology.
Thanks, it really is very different from other iridescent shoes I've seen so I didn't think it was that.

I see they have them in the shell toe, I had been thinking of getting my first shell toes and will probably get the xeno shell toes.

Its the same shoe. they change color with any type of light. the 2nd pic is with flash from Iphone, but even with daylight the change.

THX BRO !! couldn't of said it better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom