Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

Playing now. New kits, skills, animations.
pimp.gif

add me

This game is amazing in my opinion. I have played 3 games so far and everything has been improved. The computer doesnt go on stupid runs and actually staysonside. Passing is nice. I think shooting is a little more difficult but just takes time to get use to.

I havent played any games online yet though.

my xbox would get the RROD two days before this came out. but im fixing it tonight in time to play
pimp.gif

just finished playing about 10 games online already.. game is nice.

Aztec, when is the PS3 tourney?

I will be purchasing this game this week.

I've never played Fifa before, so I hope the learning curve isn't too steep. I haven't seen one bad review on Fifa 10 yet.

Game is definitely nice as *%!! after playing a few more games this morning, you will not be disappointed.

To the dude who said it has the same gameplay as '09, Whats wrong with that? Though they are a little similar, there was nothing major wrong in '09 tocompletely revamp or redesign new gameplay. The tweaks and fixes they've made have been awesome and theres a patch coming out within the next few daysaddressing any of the issues that need to be taken care of.

Fifa 10 >> Fifa 09

yo...where are you guys going to trade-in your games? I wanna cop, thinking about trading in my mlb 09 the show. You trade in the game and get like 20$ forit, or whats the deal?

Can't wait to get this game, been a fan ever since the World Cup Verision (06 or 07) came out my Soph. year of college!

I haven't played it yet but I copped it this morning.

$82 (tax included) for video games now over here
smh.gif

Once I get used to this game I'm gonna be beating down NTers.

Who's down for a NT PS3 tournament? We should set it up so that you can only select 4-star teams or below. None of this Chelsea, Man Utd, Barca, RealMadrid BS where you run in a straight line with a player rated 88 and you score 6-goals a match. You're gonna actually have to be good to win with a 4-starteam.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I haven't played it yet but I copped it this morning.

$82 (tax included) for video games now over here
smh.gif

Once I get used to this game I'm gonna be beating down NTers.

Who's down for a NT PS3 tournament? We should set it up so that you can only select 4-star teams or below. None of this Chelsea, Man Utd, Barca, Real Madrid BS where you run in a straight line with a player rated 88 and you score 6-goals a match. You're gonna actually have to be good to win with a 4-star team.
eek.gif
where in the hell are you getting charged like that?...imdown for that 4 star tourny btw

Anyone else having trouble scoring?... $%* has me
mad.gif
. I can get into greatpositions to score but simply can not put the ball in the back of the net for the life of me.

edit
Originally Posted by Hugo

anyone else did the game face thing online? i look so
pimp.gif
How did you do it?.. im hearing that its not Mac compatible right now but im sure theres a way around it.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by Hugo

anyone else did the game face thing online? i look so
pimp.gif
How did you do it?.. im hearing that its not Mac compatible right now but im sure theres a way around it.
EASportsFootball.com

I just did mine
pimp.gif

easportsgameface.jpg

Originally Posted by bamez

just finished playing about 10 games online already.. game is nice.

Aztec, when is the PS3 tourney?
I actually got it in the mail today. Its downloading the update as I speak. If you guys are going to start a tourney I wont be able to be a partof it. The next two weeks I have 3 papers, 2 quizzes, 2 presentations, and 2 rough drafts due. But I will get a few games in here and there.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Damn thats tight... is it a long process?
Nah, maybe 10 minutes. Upload a picture, set up a couple things, then change a few things up and you are good to go.

So I installed the Game Face program and everything is fine until I try to generate the image, then it just opens a window on Firefox and nothing shows up,what's going on?
mad.gif

Add my xbl GT to the list, its hoosiers4life, anyone who wants to get gunned down can add me and get a game. We should start a club this year.

Damn a lot of you guys are on PS3

Im getting it tmrw hit me up on XBL

GT-CatFood88

Back
Top Bottom