Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

King of Toronto, start it up.

Everyone else in current ps3 league get on and play your matches. And be sure to beat king of Toronto, for the sake of the tournament.
laugh.gif
I'll give youguys a hint, Ribery is faster than your entire squad

Originally Posted by bamez

King of Toronto, start it up.

Everyone else in current ps3 league get on and play your matches. And be sure to beat king of Toronto, for the sake of the tournament.
laugh.gif
I'll give you guys a hint, Ribery is faster than your entire squad
Pfff....I dont like winning cheaply by using one fast player and having him outrun defenders and score cheesy goals...I try to get every singleone of my players to touch the ball before I score a goal.

I'm surprised I beat you both times...you were better than me in FIFA 09. I remember one game you were leading the entire match and had me frustrated ashe.ll...but then I scored goals in the 88th and 90th minute to win the match. I even sent you an apology afterwards because I felt guilty
laugh.gif

I'll be on later on tonight. If anyone wants to play me in a league match just send me an invite.

So far niterider and I3 have challenged me the most. I think that either one of them is capable of stringing a long unbeaten streak together and making it a2-3 horse race at the top of the league.

'09 > having sex with a blender > '10

This game is too frustrating. I'm bout to trade it in and cop Ratchet and Clank.

That being said, what's good w/ a PS3 league
nerd.gif
?

Also, anyone want to play now? PSN = WHPH10

Originally Posted by socluis90

crazy @#$ game tevez. u were pissing me off on the first game lol.
Man, I'm pissed I just lost 2 league games.

2nd game I played against someone here using Chelsea...he scored a nice goal on me 1 min into the match...then a few mins. later my keeper automatically comesout of the box to clear a long ball...instead I pass it to one of his players and scores into a wide open net. I piled on the pressure the remainder of thematch but lost 2-1.
mad.gif

Then the second match against socluis...I'm winning 4-2 but then I lose my composure and end up getting dominated in the final 30 mins. I think that was myfirst time getting a red card in FIFA 10.
mad.gif

Oh well...if I win 3-4 of my last 6 matches I should make it hard for someone to catch me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by socluis90

crazy @#$ game tevez. u were pissing me off on the first game lol.
Man, I'm pissed I just lost 2 league games.

2nd game I played against someone here using Chelsea...he scored a nice goal on me 1 min into the match...then a few mins. later my keeper automatically comes out of the box to clear a long ball...instead I pass it to one of his players and scores into a wide open net. I piled on the pressure the remainder of the match but lost 2-1.
mad.gif

Then the second match against socluis...I'm winning 4-2 but then I lose my composure and end up getting dominated in the final 30 mins. I think that was my first time getting a red card in FIFA 10.
mad.gif

Oh well...if I win 3-4 of my last 6 matches I should make it hard for someone to catch me.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
That was me using Chelsea, good game though

Good game to both of y'all...I learned some harsh lessons:

a) Always clear the ball when the keeper gains possession of it outside the box

b) Change to a defensive formation after taking a 2-goal lead.

Hopefully some of you guys can link up in the coming week and play as many league matches as possible.

The next time we make a NT league I'm sure a lot of us will have improved and it'll be a lot more competitive. Hopefully I get my wish of 4-star teamsand below.

Been getting better

I refuse to play against Barca,Chelsea, and Real. Everything else is fine.

Villa is so nice. Young, Carew, Agbonlahor too good
pimp.gif

Im slacking here..

I think O Diddy strait murked me haha.. i still suck at this game.

how many of yous keep getting robbed in head to head play cuz dudes disconnect their internet connection when ur up in the final mins?

this has happened to me at least 10 times...just man up and take the L

Originally Posted by jawn piece

how many of yous keep getting robbed in head to head play cuz dudes disconnect their internet connection when ur up in the final mins?

Dont worry, you still get the win and the score gets registered. I agree with you though...a lot of dudes are %%%%%%# for quitting like that. Ifigure that they know they are unable to come back in the match so they quit in order to start another match.

Y'all need to start playing some league games.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Dont worry, you still get the win and the score gets registered. I agree with you though...a lot of dudes are %%%%%%# for quitting like that. I figure that they know they are unable to come back in the match so they quit in order to start another match.

Y'all need to start playing some league games.
are there anymore spots open in the NT league?

Im on the PS3, car9vel

Had a good start with 40wins n 3 losses..but ive been slacking and i suck when it comes to finishing.

Back
Top Bottom