Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

I was wondering what was up with the web app.

Best player I got in those free packs was Balzaretti.

best players i pulled were Abiatti from Milan and Barry from City :x :smh:
oh well ill be at around 3-4k after i get everyone from packs sold to start trading
im hoping for atleast 15k before the game drops so i can grab a nice foward, keeper and some defenders to help me
start off the first few games
im thinking about building a Eredivisie side hopefully Wijnaldum, Fer, Goosens, Mertens, Lens etc are still monsters in this game

Coming from a dude who doesn't know any strategy in soccer but loves fifa. How else do you guys score? prolly 70% of my points come from a continuous 1-2 passing run up the sideline or a high through ball I sneak past the defenders. Also Fifa is it too much to ask for a rematch yet pick different teams from the field?!? IT'S 2012 man.

GT : JJED12793

Last edited:
The computer is tearing me up with their dribbling in the demo...

Anyone have any tips for dribbling? I mainly use LT (360) for my first touch and look to see who I can pass it to/ is making a run.

You need to work on your defence. The computer is not good at dribbiling, you need to stop using contain. To beat the computer you dont need skill move all you need to do is pass the ball around.

You need to work on your defence. The computer is not good at dribbiling, you need to stop using contain. To beat the computer you dont need skill move all you need to do is pass the ball around.

Yeah all I've been using is contain...So just attack them with the a button pretty much?

allright guys im lost...i havent bought fifa since like fifa10

does this ultimate team you get to build, do you get to use this for ONLINE matches?

and also, how are you guys getting packs already? (i preordered mine from ebgames already)

Beat the cpu 1-0 in the demo.

The touch is a little more heavy but nothing crazy. I think it'll be another solid season.

Use jockey (LT/L2) and play passing lanes, while you teammate-contain. Don't over-rely on tackles (sliding or standing).

That's what i've been mostly doing...Think I won't cover the ball as much.

On offense I get solid crosses in, but when I get a head on it it almost ALWAYS goes over the bar.

Torn between this and PES. I will be downloading it tomorrow tho and going in all weekend. Will ultimate team be available tomorrow? It was available in the Madden early release that is why I ask

That's what i've been mostly doing...Think I won't cover the ball as much.
On offense I get solid crosses in, but when I get a head on it it almost ALWAYS goes over the bar.
Try semi auto shooting. Your shots will have a good chance of going in the top coners or where ever you aim.

384321_3834742312507_857232460_n.jpg

Nice. Cant wait to get mine. Im going to get to game stop early so I can get the free packs and special metal case. If you guys got the 24 free packs at game stop its a good idea to make another account and do the unlimited pack glitch like last year.

Back
Top Bottom