Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Its tru. Their strikers and centerbacks are trash. Mertesacker has negative speed and hummels/boateng jus get shredded for me. Reus tho... :x

I literally have never seen anything like what just happened to me. I am home for summer from school and I do not remember the wifi being so bad at my house. I just gave up 11 goals and lost 11-4 :x
My guys would take a touch when I would try to one touch a pass and he would just take it. Then when he would cross it into the box my defenders wouldn't react and he would put it in every time. Unreal.

Okay, I'm officially done playing online. Some bum I just played put one of his keepers in the midfield because they had on basically the same colors to make me think he was one of my guys

I recognized it real quick, but when you're trying to get passes off really fast and you're basically just looking for your teams colors it can get very annoying. Regardless of it it works or not, I'm tired of all the antics that happen in so many of the games I play.

Not to mention he hit a ****** screamer from at least 30yards with that same kepper -_-

Last edited:
Not to mention he hit a ****** screamer from at least 30yards with that same kepper -_-
roll.gif

anyone wanna run on 360?

Man as someone who's won the cup in d1 in previous fifas it's terrible to have to start in d10. It'll literally take me days before I start playing worthy opponents :lol:

I just got done with my first match and the dude was playing with his boy in the room. He got 0 shots off and his boy was laughing at him when I'd dribble his defenders and was telling him he sucks :rofl:

View media item 978446Sorry for the bad quality but packed TOTS Tevez today :pimp: Played 5 games and let my brother play 5 before I sold him for 430k. Scored 12 and assisted 8 goals for us. If he was in the BPL still this card could of been worth double the price.

First TOTS card I packed after spending 200-300k opening packs 3 weeks ago :lol:

Anybody else got lucky for any TOTS cards?

For those of you on 360: when you play online do you do unranked friendlies/ quick matches?

I played one of you from NT, and dude invited me to a Seasons game or something that I'd never played before. I played with Arsenal, and their formations were different, player stats were different, and it really just threw me off. I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about when you say things like TOTS, Ultimate Team, coins and player packs, Division 1-10, etc. I've literally only played online friendlies and nothing else since the day I first bought the game :smh:

For those of you on 360: when you play online do you do unranked friendlies/ quick matches?

I played one of you from NT, and dude invited me to a Seasons game or something that I'd never played before. I played with Arsenal, and their formations were different, player stats were different, and it really just threw me off. I honestly have no clue what you guys are talking about when you say things like TOTS, Ultimate Team, coins and player packs, Division 1-10, etc. I've literally only played online friendlies and nothing else since the day I first bought the game :smh:

You should play seasons. It's the same thing that you're playing, but you move up the divisions. Starting from division 10 making your way up to 1. Ultimate team is way different tho.

Lol its all Ultimate Team talk which is another game mode in the game. Its like Fantasy Soccer, you build your own fantasy team to play other people's team. The pace of the game is alot faster and more stupid and unreal things occur in that gamemode. My first year playing that FUT and im hooked. Very arcadey but I love the transfer market/trading aspect of the game. I had to find something new to play since this entire game is so broken and unfinished. Still feels like a demo at times for all the bugs and stupid ishh that happens frequently.

I think on Online Seasons matches the rosters of every team gets updated with real life roster/formation changes. I always go through Team Management before a game to put in my preferred players and formation. Sucks you only get 1 minute to do it because sometimes its all over the place.

Last edited:
For the record, tha person I played the other day had to be cheating in one way or another. I wanted to see what hhappens when you put a keeper in a different position and what do you know, they wear the same jersey as the rest of the team, NOT the one the keeper would wear. I swear I come across the most ridiculous things
Oh and come to think of it, he just randomly showed up at the beginning of the second half, no subs were made

Last edited:
Yo, thank you to the homies who just put me onto Seasons :nthat:. I tried it for the first time yesterday and am diggin' it for the most part. Currently in Division 8(?) with a 9-2 record, mostly using Dortmund and Liverpool.

Only negative I've noticed so far compared to online friendlies, is in the friendlies you can custom sort who you invite to play by the strength of their internet connection to yours. In maybe 4 of the games i was drawn yesterday in Seasons, there was a connection lag but the games were played all the way through because no one wanted to forfeit the match :lol:

Anyone know if seasons has like a grace period in the beginning of the match where you can quit in case it's laggy?

Anyone wanna point me in the direction of some tutorial's on this game?

I've never owned a FIFA game in my life but I copped this for XBox ONE yesterday... 

Had trouble scoring last night when I was spain vs some 1 star team. 
roll.gif
 I have a hell of a time putting the ball on net.

Back
Top Bottom