Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

yeah its either barca or real :smh:

and to dude who posted about losing 0-7 against someone..
I would've raged quit after the 3rd goal :lol:

yeah its either barca or real :smh:

and to dude who posted about losing 0-7 against someone..
I would've raged quit after the 3rd goal :lol:

I've yet to lose to someone playing with Barça.

Reals counter is deadly with dimaria and bale on the wings and ronaldo as a striker. I'm telling you.:x:x:x:x:x

Last edited:
Dortmund is the truth in this game

Lewandowski 
nthat.gif

Reus
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

:smh: I hate where one game my passing is crisp and on point

And the next its super delayed and ****

Finally back to division 3. Won't play any matches until the cup rounds are over.

Took 2 tries but I'm in division 7. 3 more points and I win division 8.

Elpablo let me get that next win. I deserve it! :lol:

I just started playing seasons a lot more. I was heavy into FUT. I like FUT, but I didn't trade as much as last year so my teams are ehh and I got bored of them. Having fun in seasons though.

View media item 888488

Last edited:
Just played online for the first time in a long time. Just remembered how much slower it is online, or so it seems at least

Okay I've come to terms I'm just awful at this game even after playing for years :frown:

A couple of years ago, when I really sucked, I would watch a lot of youtube videos. It helped a lot. Just looking at the different styles Youtubers used.

Like I had a lot of trouble with pace abusers, a lot of people online still try to abuse pace with Real and Bayern, and well I learned to protect the wings and force them down the middle. In my experience, if they constantly attack down down the wings it is because they don't know how to build up play. Just little things you learn over time.

Fifa is pretty much the only game I play now. Haha.

Last edited:
Like captain said, YouTube. I was really terrible at this game, not great but I've gotten a lot better with the help of YouTube and Live With PlayStation. Won more games in the past 2weeks than I did in the first 3 months.

Need to work on my dribbles and fakes.

If you're playing a friendly then there's nothing to get

If you're doing seasons or a competitive match you get the W unless it's a rare instance when the servers screw up

The funny thing when dudes quit on me is that if they werent so weak..

They would probably have a chance to tie or win because my defense is average as hell :lol:

I used to get annoyed when people quit on me til I started playing seasons and trying to move up the ranks as fast as possible.

I'd literally message some dudes at half time when I'd be owning them and say "Can you please just quit." Most of the time they actually do :lol:

Not trying to waste my time playing against weak opponents in matches that are decided when I'm trying to get that division 1 trophy.

Last edited:
I also think that no matter what the score is, if they rage quit it counts as a W and 3-0

Back
Top Bottom