Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

Lol at this blowing up. I'm pretty sure this live stream isn't gonna help. Y'all already see how dudes are. There will be feels.

I'll be on in about 30 minutes.

I been trying to do that fake Rabona all day and still can't do it.
mean.gif
lol stick to basic skill moves, once you learn how to get around defenders then you can practice the fancy stuff

i was beating Man U by 1 point and they were my final EPL game of the season.. lost 1-0 :frown: .. i could have won on GD with a draw..

at least i won the champions league against Real Madrid the next game :pimp:

It took me 7 seasons but i finally won! :lol:

I played probably 5-6 games today. Had to have hit the post at least 10 times :smh:

Last edited:
lost 4 games straight on division 3 :smh:

sidenote: is it me or the WC2014 demo feels arcadish??

Last edited:
Spain plays a possession game. Tons of short passes. You're not gonna do well tryna sprint down the wings and crossing the ball. No one on Spain is gonna win headers

^Jesus Navas to Diego Costa?

Pace on the wing and a target man in the middle

Last edited:
I just played Real Madrid 5 times in a row on seasons....

One dude even went with this Formation

Jese Rodriguez - CR7 - Bale - Di Maria

Benz - Modric

Marcelo - Pepe - Ramos - Khedira

I worked the him down the middle, but I only took 3 out of 5 games in total. These pace abusers tho. And I lost the other two games. Sometimes you just can't stop them.

Just tried out the demo for WC2014. Same feel to FIFA14 so its an easy pass for me. Everything in the full game sounds fun on single player though especially being able to use every International team that's not included in FIFA 14.

Only thing I found new is that the 4* skill Berbaspin or scoop turn (not sure what it's officially called) can be done with 3* skillers now.

I really like when a scrub scores on me first and watches his replays a million times

And I proceed to stomp him and skip all mines

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom