Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

played the fifa WC demo

i usually don't do well in the demo versions of fifa games but i scored in and won all of my approximately 6 matches today.

i'm not a fan of Fred, and like everyone, I am a fan of Ronaldinho 
laugh.gif
 so I slotted 'Dinho at CAM and Oscar as a false 9. Used Lucas as a super-sub. I liked David Luiz at CDM as well. 

Last edited:
Seeing how important strength is in this game, is it safe to say that Rooney is the best CAM in the game?

^^^ True. When people want to play with non-5 star teams, my go-to's are either FC Schalke (operate thru Draxler) or Newcastle (operate thru Ben Arfa)

I was up 3-1 in the 76th minute against this weak brazil team in a tournament. The guy scores 3 goals in like 7 minutes some how and wins the game, the AIDS were in full affect and i could do nothing but cry :evil:

Got relegated and my first game is versus Atlas. Made some guy rage quit (I was using Sounders FC). Dempsey with space
mean.gif
devil.gif

I need to step my game up still on the 360 but will have the one next week in the mean time what website that shows tactics can i look up on for my Team to improve or practice to get better.... help! :nerd:

I've been going crazy on Seasons. I play whenever I get the chance.

I posted already, but I want to show it for reference.
View media item 902419
This is my updated stats. I should've won the title for Div. 3, but I couldn't get past the pace abusers on my last two games. BVB and Real.
The front three of Reus - Lewandowski - Aubameyang or Bale - Ronaldo - Di Maria... Either way, I'm happy with the way I've been playing and really enjoying the game. I started to dislike Fifa bc of FUT, but no more.

View media item 902422

I've been going crazy on Seasons. I play whenever I get the chance.

I posted already, but I want to show it for reference.
View media item 902419
This is my updated stats. I should've won the title for Div. 3, but I couldn't get past the pace abusers on my last two games. BVB and Real.
The front three of Reus - Lewandowski - Aubameyang or Bale - Ronaldo - Di Maria... Either way, I'm happy with the way I've been playing and really enjoying the game. I started to dislike Fifa bc of FUT, but no more.

View media item 902422
Your shot accuracy, possession, goals per game, tackles per game, shots taken, shot accuracy went down and your shots against, bookings went up :stoneface:

jk nice job

It dropped but if he is in a better division and winning more games then he must be doing some right.

Back
Top Bottom