Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

play the CPU on legendary and spam X and R1 (A and RB) see how they get around you.

Use that against those who just high press you, but be mindful of counter attacks.

You guys didn't read the dark print. ALWAYS read the dark print.
He obviously did really well. You'd have to be a huge jerk to seriously nitpick at his stats, those in particular :lol:

I knew you were playing. Haha.

I just got worked in seasons though. I didn't even attempt a shot. Dude ran with Bayern, and they were too fast on all fronts. Zero shots attempted on my part.

I don't know what's wrong with me :smh: . Been creating a lot of beautiful chances like iniesta/xavi on the sticks then handing the controller over to Torres to finish :x

I swear this game is going to make me catch a case. IF IM TRYING A COUNTER ATTACK AND TELL MY PLAYERS TO RUNNING, AND TELL MY PLAYERS TO RUNNING, DONT HAVE THEM JOG LIKE IDIOTS! SPRINT GOTDAMMIT

I'm not running with spain
laugh.gif
my bad, read iniesta/xavi and torres.  I forgot about FUT.

Are those stats people posting in here only for FUT? Or can I see them if I'm just doing regular online seasons?

I'm not running with spain
laugh.gif
my bad, read iniesta/xavi and torres.  I forgot about FUT.
I dont play with them on my FUT. I meant I have been creating opportunities on the level of Xavi/Iniesta and have been finishing them like Torres
Damn, i'm all over the place. :lol: but yeah, Torres has been on a decline since before he left for Chelsea.  My man Skertel has more goals than Torres in the EPL.

Best way to defend against people who just bomb it down field all gane with fast teams?
If they straight abuse the long through ball set your defense to ultra defensive on the d-pad and sit back. No shame in that at least you are trying to combat it.

If sitting back and waiting to counter isn't your type of game use custom tactics to set your backline pretty far back. Lower how high your back line presses up on "Pressure" so they stay back farther to the keeper and better positioned to intercept/stop those long balls. Your defense will always be ahead of your opponents faster players so if you don't screw up and keep rushing his fast players it should make him think a little more on where to attack. Use that to your advantage and force him where you feel you play better defense. If you set your defense far back you will always have the advantage because you can decide where he attacks you instead of you having to chase him and his faster players.

Only downside to this is you'll have a big hole in midfield so you'll need a good defensive minded CDM who will stay put in the middle of the pitch if you push your line far back.

Last edited:
My player wins the header off a corner and I receive a foul for a PK :x . The **** kinda **** is this FIFA

On average, how many times do you get the corrupted squads error before actually getting to play a seasons game

Yo one of THE most frustrating bugs in this game is when your opponent sends a through-ball up and it becomes a footrace to the ball between your last defender and their striker, and in that instant you change from whatever player you were to the one chasing the ball, instead of continuing his run, as soon as you switch he glitches and pulls back for probably half a second, but it's still just enough time for you to go from being in an advantageous position to flat out being beat. :smh:

Lol 5th? Sometines it feels like daysss. Worst is when it doesnt do thay till after the match has technically started and it says determining outcome... Its litterally handed me 3 Ls now where the ball was never kicked off :smh:thats that ish makes me wanna toss my xbox

Back
Top Bottom