Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

ill be on tongight for some pro clubs I'm in a club now but i'll leave and join NT when you guys are on

What's the verdict on this cause the last few pages got me on the fence.

14 was my first time playing. I enjoyed playing co-op, seasons, and friendlies vs other NT. I don't care for FUT and I never played Pro Clubs cause I wasn't sure what it was.

I don't ahve 15 myself yet, but I played clubs in 14 with some m80's and it was a blast.

We got demolished a couple of times because some people had really good players, but its lots of fun.

Last edited:
I got to work some more on my defense in 15 because I was getting torn up but maybe because I was also drunk while playing.
laugh.gif

the finesse shot is a little OP

Played against someone with Messi on FUT already, needless to say he got the work 4 goals to nil

More than likely it was the Messi you get on loan for 5 games from the Ultimate Edition.
Yesterday I had Ronaldo(2 games) and Messi(5 games) on loan at the same time.

If anyone missed out on the free packs for UT from any kind of pre-order I'm looking to gift mine. PM me for the code.

CODE HAS BEEN GIVEN AWAY

Last edited:
Needless to say, I bought Fifa 15 for both Xbox One and PS4

GT: Solemate96

PSN: KevinBruins

Looking to join the NT Pro Club

anyone a high level on ps4 want to gift me some celebrations? peesn_id if you guys feel like being generous :smile:

After buying the states from the catalog, my pro is back to 81 or 82 rating. 
pimp.gif

ALo EscoBaR (Xbox one) About to play a few 1v1 games if anyone else is down.

anyone on ps4 I sent out invites to the NT pro club. make your character and go to transfers under manage

Idk what it is but passing has been a huge pain in the *** for me in this fifa. And I have NEvER had an issue with that.

Would anyone be kind enough to gift me the bicycle kick trait for my online pro clubs? I'm lvl 60 and most likely won't reach it this year like I couldn't last year, It's lvl 75 this year. I'll gift back anything that I'm eligible to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom