Official FIFA Soccer 15 Thread

32 down to 1... Congratulations to SKYFALL CHAMPION: EzVirus (NT: ortega03)

http://challonge.com/skyfall14

Shout out to Boney Starks, it took 3 matches to determine the champion.

Goal of the Tournament: Gonzo's PK vs. RELLDOT
Match of the Tournament: EzVirus vs. Boney Starks

I originally planned a 30 day time frame window to complete the tournament and we met that. Lots of comedy, a few classics, some upsets so overall :pimp:

Last edited:
Yo IF EMENIKE is the truth!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif

That tourney makes me pretty jealous.  PS dudes, we gotta do something like that.  

Pro Evolution Soccer is getting better reviews. And it would've gotten even better reviews if it had Fifa's presentation. When it comes to gameplay on the field, all reviewers seem to agree that PES is better this year. That PES magic from the PS2 generation seems to be back. And if PES sells well, it's only good because the competition will be off the charts next year which will only result in better games.

Have you ever wanted to experience the thrilling atmosphere of the Barclays Premier League? Do you love FIFA Ultimate TeamTM? Well, EA SPORTS FIFA is giving one lucky person and a friend the opportunity to attend two BPL matches!

Not only that, we are also giving away one million FIFA Ultimate Team Coins to 10 lucky FUT players!

Prize Details:

Grand Prize: One (1) package which includes round-trip airfare and accommodations for two people to see two (2) Barclays Premier League matches in Manchester and London on the weekend of December 6-8, 2014.
Secondary Prizes: 10 unique winners of 1 million coin prize packs for use in FIFA 15 Ultimate TeamTM.
To enter, play and win any FIFA Ultimate Team match (which includes the mode’s introductory match, Seasons, Tournaments and Challenges, both online and offline) in FIFA 15 between 7PM GMT on November 14, 2014 and 11:59PM GMT on November 16, 2014.

Win a match and you’re automatically entered; it’s that simple.

http://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2014/fifa-15-fut-united?sf33663643=1

@NomadicSole21

I think I lost my go-to trade that was doubling my $$ with every flip.

I was copping Bayern Munich Home kits for like 650 a pop consistently and relisting for 1300 w 1400 BIN and selling after a few cycles.

I went and looked for some on open bid today - only a few within the hour.  i bid on them and forgot to go back when they were expiring...

Just looked in my transfer targets list and they expired at like $3000 open bid.    
smUCvbOde.png

Son I'm devastated  
Damn B, all bad. Haven't been trading all week since my work and fantasy basketball is slowly taking over but how's your trading been going? Only 2 more months till the Team of the Year cards come out! Players will be cheaper than size 15 Jordans on clearance racks :lol:

Don't know whether to build my dream team then, or scoop up deals and flip em. I'm hoping the Black Friday and Christmas people who buy the game will fuel the market even further.

I'm sitting with about 650k if I sell all my players and investments this weekend. This week's TOTW looks filthy to scoop up on Monday. Muller, Aurier, Lichsteiner, Kroos. Might just put all my eggs in one basket and hop on Muller next week!

Found an IF Kroos in a pack today. Wish it was Tevez. That's my goal to have SIF Tevez at ST. His non if is sick already.

Man your luck is nice this year fam. That's a quick 100k right there. Still waiting for my first IF pull this year :frown:

Yea the last couple times I've opened packs I've gotten some good cards but it's still not worth it. I spent 125k on those 25k packs and got almost literally nothing from them. :x

Is anyone on XBOX able to gift me one of the lvl 50+ transfer list expansions?

I can gift anyone anything below lvl 48... I NEED that extra 30 slots for transfer.

I'm gonna hang onto Kroos for a week or 2. I have 10 IF Perisic to sell too.
Perisic has been up and down for me. His in game stats are filthy but people really aren't buying. Everyone seems to just love to buy players with pace this year :smh:

I might be getting a One soon so I'll holla at you if you still need those transfer slots!

I'm gonna hang onto Kroos for a week or 2. I have 10 IF Perisic to sell too.
Perisic has been up and down for me. His in game stats are filthy but people really aren't buying. Everyone seems to just love to buy players with pace this year :smh:

I might be getting a One soon so I'll holla at you if you still need those transfer slots!

You're on 360 right? I think you can gifs t them still. Try it... My gt is shots lx.

32 down to 1... Congratulations to SKYFALL CHAMPION: EzVirus (NT: ortega03)

http://challonge.com/skyfall14

Shout out to Boney Starks, it took 3 matches to determine the champion.

Goal of the Tournament: Gonzo's PK vs. RELLDOT
Match of the Tournament: EzVirus vs. Boney Starks

I originally planned a 30 day time frame window to complete the tournament and we met that. Lots of comedy, a few classics, some upsets so overall :pimp:

fkdlsnadjkdnsjkdnakdjn GOAL OF THE TOURNAMENT?!! I HATE YOU LMAOOOOO

I'm losing a ridiculous amount of coins on IF Griezmann. Bought two for 105k each, his current BIN is 83k....

Originally Posted by Balla J**** 

I'm losing a ridiculous amount of coins on IF Griezmann. Bought two for 105k each, his current BIN is 83k....
Damn... Making me think I should sell my IF Kroos ASAP....

Back
Top Bottom