:: OFFICIAL FIFA11 THREAD ::

BEST BELIEVE I will be in line at midnight for this. College life (in the daytime at least) is 100x better with Fifa.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BEST BELIEVE I will be in line at midnight for this. College life (in the daytime at least) is 100x better with Fifa.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Kaka though?
grin.gif

PES>FiFA

*checks for official PES11 Offical Thread, sees none*

@Hugo The deal was prolly made before the WC ended.

My-T.

Kaka though?
grin.gif

PES>FiFA

My-T.

I can respect opinions, but I can't respect coming in a thread just to say that.

You can't even give reasons to back up your hypothesis.

My-T.

I can respect opinions, but I can't respect coming in a thread just to say that.

You can't even give reasons to back up your hypothesis.

My-T.

This will be my first FIFA purchase. I know the controls and whatnot from playing FIFA '09 and '10, so I'm ready to go
pimp.gif

This will be my first FIFA purchase. I know the controls and whatnot from playing FIFA '09 and '10, so I'm ready to go
pimp.gif

newbie soccer fan/fifa player here.  Jumped on the world cup bandwagon and played fifa world cup.  Jozy Altidore kept scoring all my goals in that game... he a beast in real life?

newbie soccer fan/fifa player here.  Jumped on the world cup bandwagon and played fifa world cup.  Jozy Altidore kept scoring all my goals in that game... he a beast in real life?

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Kaka though?
grin.gif

PES>FiFA

My-T.

true. but its pretty odd they only going to have him on the cover. usually they have like 3 peeps. and usually there are diff. players on the cover  in Europe and here in the states.

Back
Top Bottom