OFFICIAL Fight Night Round 4 Thread: New Controller scheme for you cheaters!... for free

this game got boring and dull FAST...

maybe its cuz i suck...but i sucked in FNR3 too..but i played it a lot...

UFC so far better then this...cuz quite honestly seeing u beat the ##+$ outta ur opponent and seeing blood all over the place is cool as hell..

cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by copped

this game got boring and dull FAST...

maybe its cuz i suck...but i sucked in FNR3 too..but i played it a lot...

UFC so far better then this...cuz quite honestly seeing u beat the ##+$ outta ur opponent and seeing blood all over the place is cool as hell..
pimp.gif
until you get sent to the ground and the CPU won't letyou up
indifferent.gif

how do you consistently throw counter punches, if at all? CPU be landing these counter punches and stunning me every time it tries....

THE CONTROLS IN THIS GAME!
sick.gif

I'v had this game for a full day and I just NOW decided to pop it in and played it for about an hour. I was a huge fan of the analog stick and let me justsay... what is the deal with all these NT button mashing faygolas that are flooding this thread? FN is not meant for buttons anymore...sorry. Be a man andlearn skill.

Visually it looks sweet and the new "weave" feature is dope BUT... the controls are straight terrible. Man EA messed up big time the analog controlswere so fluid in RD 3. I like a lot of difficulty in games but the counter system es no bueno. I've only had a hour to play it though, so maybe I'llget used to tomorrow. But as of right now, I'm not digging the new system.

and I still say you are a fruity booty dude if you use bottons. I simply refuse to play against button mashers. And NO Illionaire just because you occasionally had to use the stick to throw bigger punches, doesnt excuse for being a panty wastebotton mashing fruity little gremlin troll.
smh.gif

-The Juice

Personally, I love the control scheme. It feels natural to me after playing hours lol..

pimp.gif
used George Foreman to take out Ali and Tyson on G.O.A.T.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

game stop has a promotion trade in 3 approved games and get round 4 free
pimp.gif
paid $0
Info please? List of game titles they will trade?
nerd.gif

I traded in Fallout 3, FIFA 09, and GTAIV

other games I remember being on the list are Halo 3 & Halo Wars, Madden CE, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, COD4, and most of the other major releases plus a lot ofrandom $#+!.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

how do you consistently throw counter punches, if at all? CPU be landing these counter punches and stunning me every time it tries....

i dont get how to counter either
ohwell.gif

im slowly coming around with using the analog stick i still miss the buttons tho ......gimme mike tyson with some buttons and i'd do damage
and the best fighter on that game hands down is lennox lewis...this dude can just throw jabs the whole time and pull out the W

Finally going to get this on Monday... plan to play this from the time I get out of class until RAW starts @ 9...

1st time in this thread... so can you use buttons?... like the old config 3?... that is the only way i know how to play..

button mashin is DEAD.......now let the real playas play... roy jones is a beast ..ko ed foreman in the 7th..oooowww

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

THE CONTROLS IN THIS GAME!
sick.gif

I'v had this game for a full day and I just NOW decided to pop it in and played it for about an hour. I was a huge fan of the analog stick and let me just say... what is the deal with all these NT button mashing faygolas that are flooding this thread? FN is not meant for buttons anymore...sorry. Be a man and learn skill.

Visually it looks sweet and the new "weave" feature is dope BUT... the controls are straight terrible. Man EA messed up big time the analog controls were so fluid in RD 3. I like a lot of difficulty in games but the counter system es no bueno. I've only had a hour to play it though, so maybe I'll get used to tomorrow. But as of right now, I'm not digging the new system.

and I still say you are a fruity booty dude if you use bottons. I simply refuse to play against button mashers. And NO Illionaire just because you occasionally had to use the stick to throw bigger punches, doesnt excuse for being a panty waste botton mashing fruity little gremlin troll.
smh.gif

-The Juice
QFT. It's easier for me to use the analog because I used it on FNR3. I HATE BUTTON MASHERS!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

after playing this game a lot more, i really lke it

the controls, liek somone said, therse a bit of delay on punches, which is nice cuz ucan think combos out but bad because u can forget u queued up a punch,so if yer outta range and that first hook to the body misses, u might have two more that just rattle off, whatever tho, makes u more patient and wait for hteopenin, and the controls, i iliek a bit more than round 3, and this is coming from smeone who was mostly a button user (not a masher @!$) for round 3, as bodyshots are easy to achieve now and easy to change levels fluidly during combos

th ehead movement is great, and altho the little stylespecific weaves are cool (little hadoeken movements on the left analog, or if u play UFC, minortransitions lol) but not totally practical unless u time em exactly right, the computer loves to time them exact aha

as far as countering and blocking....pretty much the same as round 3 just a tad more precise

countering is the easier of the two imo, just...........use yer headmovement, youll see the camera do a lil movement and thats yer opening, punch themahah

blocking/parrying IS the same (save for now just high and low as opposed to upper right upper left etc) but u cant just leave yer guard up, u have to timehead or body RIGHT as the punch lands, and youll get the same type of camera movement as a counter, so proceed to punch

boxer share is amazing, i have some hilarious boxer that look great, namely......ron burgundy....charles bronson....and my own created ones of andersonsilva, eddie murphy and the legend, BILL DUKE

online, ive played a couple matches....UNRAKED, and got disconnected on all three times...AN UNRANKED MATCH
eek.gif
laugh.gif
cats came in swing for the fences and got butt hurt when it didnt work

Originally Posted by kidUFC

4th series of a game < 1st attempt (new gen consoles) at a very complex fighting style game

well this is only the 2nd fight night on the next generation console. with that said your argument is irrelevant, just because the ufc game has a lot ofroom to improve doesnt mean squat

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

game stop has a promotion trade in 3 approved games and get round 4 free
pimp.gif
paid $0
Info please? List of game titles they will trade?
nerd.gif

I traded in Fallout 3, FIFA 09, and GTAIV

other games I remember being on the list are Halo 3 & Halo Wars, Madden CE, Heavenly Sword, MGS4, COD4, and most of the other major releases plus a lot of random $#+!.

silly boy

Back
Top Bottom