***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

now that u guys mention bout how the fitting suck, the fitting really do suck just like the penny 1s. lol

Right? Lol

But we need more pics man like from every angle! Not many pics out there of this colorway. We need atleast 10 pics :lol:

My favorite Grant Hills of all models. But I know I can't be the only one who thought this model looked similar to Flight 95s.

Aaah that beautiful 2A!

2A is trash. Just a gimmick. Its the soft midsole that makes filas cushion nice these days.

The ogs cushion was brick hard

The actual 2A is that red circle and its basically a flat woopy cushion

Last edited:
2A is trash. Just a gimmick. Its the soft midsole that makes filas cushion nice these days.

So much for never saying anything bad about fila again :rofl:

I actually liked it, for my 200 lb's it was soft enough, not that I complain about the today's CMR. 

aFRO, did you check eBay or Amazon - the cut between the older retro and the most recent one is day and night. You should be able to spot it.

@vood99  I've been checking everyday, nothing. lol

i know the first few page of this thread, couple of our members has a pair,, i hope 1 of u guys sell it! lol

I feel that FILA should go more deep into their old stuff from the 90s cause they really have many more other sneaker silhouettes that also deserve to be retro. Just like the FILA WHEEL-N-DEAL MID. Such an amazing and sleek looking shoe it has that distinctive 90s feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom