***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Dudes are really still rocking Fila?

I mean to each his own, but damn. It's 2015 bros.

Dudes are really still rocking Fila?

I mean to each his own, but damn. It's 2015 bros.

2009 join date - not an older cat but he/she should have more sense than some 'new jack' with a 2013/2014 join date.

Just curious but what about FILA don't you like? They make a far superior product when compared to Nike/JB at similar price points.

Finally... waited so long for these
man I need these! Do They run true to size? I been scared to cop cause almost all my filas run different and I don't feel like going thru the hassle of shipping back to wherever I buy from

Buc 'em got booted from the college bball thread so he had to come start something over here.

That's what I thought, looks like the dude isn't really interested in kicks. All his posts are in off-topic and sports.

man I need these! Do They run true to size? I been scared to cop cause almost all my filas run different and I don't feel like going thru the hassle of shipping back to wherever I buy from

Should've gotten them while they were on sale for $50 lol. They're sold out of a few sizes now. You can only purchase on burnrubbersneakers.com, it was their collab. As for fit, I slid em on real quick last night and they felt a little snug but I was wearing thick wool winter socks. I'll slide em on today with normal sucks. My guess is they are tts

:smh: They just don't get it.

Trying to cater to a younger audience with these "flavors". It's not going to happen.

Sadly witnessing this brand die another death. Hopefully it can be saved.

Back
Top Bottom