***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

The 97's had an 11.5 & 12 on Wednesday. Then gone yesterday when I was ready. And the white Stack are near gone too. Bought an 11.5 though in the White Stack this morning though, and the black pair from JJ for the hell of it.

97's out for delivery all ready 
smokin.gif

80 mil? Wow! I had no idea they paid like that back then lol.
I really wish fila could pull that off again today and make their way back into the market with respectable new models.

Damn, UBIQ cancelled my white Stacks. This is BS. I ordered my size and that size was still up for the next couple of days too. SMMFH.

Just looked them up, size 12 is still on the site. Damn.

Last edited:

Damn, UBIQ cancelled my white Stacks. This is BS. I ordered my size and that size was still up for the next couple of days too. SMMFH.

Just looked them up, size 12 is still on the site. Damn.

Yea i dont get their sales processing orders online? They did this to me a few months ago and canceled my whole two shoe order. Looked back on site sizes were there for months. Good thing cuz sizing was off with Grant Hills 97. Had to go .5 down like back in 97 at JCPennys lol. Good thing I waited and got shoes for 49.99. Back at JCP they were 59.99 or 69.99. Wearing them today and they are great!

Is anyone still waiting for there order to process on fila 97 UBIQ? Last Thursday I purchase the fila 97 still processing

^ you're probably gonna get cancelled then. Every order I've had, they ship within two days. My Stacks I ordered Friday and got the cancelled email today.

Got my 97's in today, and I'm still in shock that Fila managed to fix the god awful fit issues of the og pairs. After almost 20 years, I can finally wear a pair.

Peace,
J

Just wanted to share the response I got from Louis Colon on IG in regards to the logic behind altering the midsole on the Mashburn releasing as a part of the Turning Tide pack:

"the mold and painting will never execute cleanly and won't pass the quality testing."

Back
Top Bottom