***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Actor Jonathan Taylor Thomas & Rapper Coolio both rocking the FILA Grant Hill 4's @ the 1997 MTV Rock 'n Jock Basketball in Los Angeles

glasses.gif

Sean, weren't you just saying last year these couldn't be remade due to some design and material issues

RANT: This goes out to those haters hating on FILA. These ignorant new so called sneakerheads saying what are those?. They some lame people if they dont know. Mofos what you see is sneaker history on my feet. I'm rocking something priceless with history like a Pablo Picasso painting. These people shouldnt even have a place in the sneaker community, if they gonna disrespect a sneaker like the Bubbles. They talk so much like if they could do something better than that design wise, but in reality they are the same ones that if they was to create their own shoe they wouldn't know where to begin and the design would be mad mediocre. Just pure trash, they think they cool cause they are rocking some hyped up sneakers that all the hypebeast idolize. These mofos should get a damn life and stop being a damn puppet. Looking like a damn clone and then they want to call themselves unique what a damn joke. I respect those who really are different/diverse and think outside the box and don't fall into this what are those crap! They want to respect Nike and JB, but want to look down at other brands from the 90s who also were on top of their game cause they came with something innovative. Learn the history before talking crap idiots. If a sneaker school existed all these mofos would of flunked badly haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you make me laugh thinking yall really know ****!

Bjorn Borg & Andre Agassi Las Vegas, 1979

I want that shirt Bjorn Borg got on. I'm in my late 20s, but I got that sneaker/fashion knowledge like if I was someone more older. I just love this kind of history stuff.
smile.gif

Last edited:
C Fly, ive always bought what i love and what has nostalgic (or any) meaning to me.
i own very few jordans anymore, and most of my collection consists of pairs that i never see on others feet.
i hate that more than anything, see someone wearing the same thing as me.
with that said, im on board with you and couldnt agree more

Last edited:
I was there in the early 90's when real street was Fila. FX-100 for me all day over air force 1, straps hanging I'm the back. Runballs and jamballs were the stuff. Grant hill was my guy and that made fila wanted even more. That said, I LOVE the retro love fila gers in here and seeing the big tongues out and old pics of baggy jeans and east coast style. Keep working Fila.

However, I hated the bubbles from day 1
But I respect the love it gets. Rock em with style and pride fellas.

RANT: This goes out to those haters hating on FILA. These ignorant new so called sneakerheads saying what are those?. They some lame people if they dont know. Mofos what you see is sneaker history on my feet. I'm rocking something priceless with history like a Pablo Picasso painting. These people shouldnt even have a place in the sneaker community, if they gonna disrespect a sneaker like the Bubbles. They talk so much like if they could do something better than that design wise, but in reality they are the same ones that if they was to create their own shoe they wouldn't know where to begin and the design would be mad mediocre. Just pure trash, they think they cool cause they are rocking some hyped up sneakers that all the hypebeast idolize. These mofos should get a damn life and stop being a damn puppet. Looking like a damn clone and then they want to call themselves unique what a damn joke. I respect those who really are different/diverse and think outside the box and don't fall into this what are those crap! They want to respect Nike and JB, but want to look down at other brands from the 90s who also were on top of their game cause they came with something innovative. Learn the history before talking crap idiots. If a sneaker school existed all these mofos would of flunked badly haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you make me laugh thinking yall really know ****!
Amen brother! Never wanted and never liked to be like everyone else, since day one and I am the same today. Reebok is my main love and will always be, but FILA have a special place in my heart and especially today I crave everything different in a world of Jumpmans and medieval peasant looking shoes. 

Last edited:
C Fly, ive always boguth what i love and what has nostalgic (or any) meaning to me.
i own very few jordans anymore, and most of my collection consists of pairs that i never see on others feet.
i hate that more than anything, see someone wearing the same thing as me.
with that said, im on board with you and couldnt agree more
That's what's up brother. I'm glad we're on the same page, much respect to you, peace!

I was there in the early 90's when real street was Fila. FX-100 for me all day over air force 1, straps hanging I'm the back. Runballs and jamballs were the stuff. Grant hill was my guy and that made fila wanted even more. That said, I LOVE the retro love fila gers in here and seeing the big tongues out and old pics of baggy jeans and east coast style. Keep working Fila.

However, I hated the bubbles from day 1
But I respect the love it gets. Rock em with style and pride fellas.

yea the bubbles were horrendous :lol:

repped for your post tho. exactly how i feel

im sick of them altering their original designs tho

Amen brother! Never wanted and never liked to be like everyone else, since day one and I am the same today. Reebok is my main love and will always be, but FILA have a special place in my heart and especially today I crave everything different in a world of Jumpmans and medieval peasant looking shoes. 
Thanks a lot and that's what I'm talking about. I know you love both brands cause I be seeing you do your thing on here. I also love both brands FILA & Reebok. I'm glad that there still is some people out there who still could keep it real authentic. I cant deny the fact that Jordan got some hot sneakers from when he played in the NBA. I just have in my collection the Air Jordan 6 the Oreo colorway. But everything else is non JB the simple fact is that the Jordans that I probably would want are too expensive and to pay a lot of money for some crappy material nah no sir. I rather get me some other kicks from another brand. Plus honestly there's already a lot of people who are rocking Jays. I just cant get with that cause I'll feel like a damn copycat and that's not my style.

Back
Top Bottom