***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

LOL that whole sears thing was a mess, they were all screwed up. i did get many of my 96s for 20-50 tho.

Fresh

Last edited:
most/all filas were quite bulky
they definitely dont go with todays skinny jean culture at all lol

Yeah I think FILA should retro them. That would be an epic move from FILA and if they ever do decide to do that they should also retro these other dope models the FILA Jam Ball, FILA Mindblower, FILA Grant Hill IV, FILA Tourissimo, FILA Riddick Bowe Cross Trainers, FILA Ali Oop, FILA ADRENALINE, FILA Webber. No lie if they ever decide to do the retro treatment on all these FILA kicks. I'll be in Sneaker Heaven, no doubt in my mind about that! 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I can't understand how people could like the Nike Air Foamposite One "Weatherman" but not the FILA Bubbles when the Bubbles are much better. I do like the Foamposite but that colorway is the worst in my opinion. Funny thing I seen on sole collector it was this comment that someone posted. They was like that the FILA Bubbles reminds them of some bug eyes. In my opinion the sneaker that really looks like they have some bug eyes on them is definitely the Nike Air Flightposite 3. The Bubbles are dope period. It was something ahead of its time but it was done correctly to me. What it all comes down to is that people always have something negative to say when is a non Nike & JB product. Only the ones who are not brainwashed fukz with it. I'll be lying to yall if I was like that I like everything Nike & JB puts out cause in reality I don't and it goes the same for the other brands also FILA, Reebok, Ewing, Adidas, Brooks, etc. I have my own taste in fashion and I'm not trying to copy the next man.

Last edited:

cool thats the pair i bought on release day

guess it was a regional thing because that colorway was the first colorway released but in other areas i believe the white navy colorway was released first

my second favorite grant hill. loved the gh logo on the back and it seemed like it should have been the grant hill 3 because the silloutte is like the gh 2 and 1 with a more higher mid

Yeah. The more underrated the better I think. I also like those slept on kicks you know cause then you'll be rocking something a little more exclusive that sets you apart from the rest and of course it has to be something that defines my style, my personality. Get what you like that's the best thing ever to do cause your being true to yourself.

Something fishys up. Went to go see if the bubbles were included in this round of 40% off and they're showing as sold out. Yeah right.

Rare: Layzie Bone rocking the FILA Jamball and Bizzy Bone rocking an unknown FILA model in this Old School Ruuff Ad with the rest of the Bone Thugs N Harmony members well almost all of them cause Flesh-N-Bone is not there!

Actor Matthew Lawrence rocking some Fila's during the 1996 MTV's Rock n' Jock Basketball in Los Angeles

Back
Top Bottom