***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

nah definitely not all of it. keeping most/all of my 96s, and one of each stack probably. but spares and other models like spaghetti, 95, kj7, and overpass along with others

Just got a pair of Bubbles. I love them!! I suggest going up half a size.

walked into my local Ross tday and saw the black stack2s for $25, I almost bought them but I want the grey suedes, the best part is that it was my size and I finally got to try them on and verify the size I need, I'm actually happy with fila today

quick question, did anybody pick up the Bait 96s bcuz I see they don't go for much, so I'm wondering how the quality is on them and if they're worth the $85-100 that I see on eBay
nerd.gif

The only pairs I regret not getting was the Tobacco road pairs.

Agreed. They were nice shoes.

And on the Stack 2, they would've been a lot nicer with a more accurate retro (much like we seem to say with a number of Fila's retros, particularly basketball ones).

quick question, did anybody pick up the Bait 96s bcuz I see they don't go for much, so I'm wondering how the quality is on them and if they're worth the $85-100 that I see on eBay :nerd:  

i have em, cant say i really inspected them but from what i recall they were very nice. well worth it IMO. i paid $65 while bait had em on sale

It feels like Bait is stretching themselves thin when it comes to identity and it affects their marketing. They have the toy thing going, the clothing and sneakers all at once. I imagine it can get pretty exhausting + expensive to push out product and hit an audience.

Back
Top Bottom