***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

I will always support the brand and will pay that msrp if they release OG colorways of each model. Lets keep it moving FILA really needs to start retroing other different models. I know I may sound like a broken record, but I have to speak my mind on the matter. I'm not too thrilled of that new FILA GH1 Colorway called the ''Polar Light'' if they was gonna release the GH1 at least they should of brought out this OG colorway

Wow, I really like both colorways posted. 
glasses.gif

No problem rocking these with some jeans.

The GH4s, man I freaking love them joints. I remember how in a ''Home Improvement'' episode you see Grant Hill just walking in with them on, just priceless!

FILA MB Red & White

Not bad for a non OG Colorway. I'm just not feeling that Icy Sole. I have no idea if they will ever release? For us OG heads in the game sometimes seeing a new colorway on a classic kick it may rub us the wrong way. Sometimes the new colorway it would eventually grow on us. At first is like What? Huh?, but than you'll probably start to like it. I say this from experience, but in all honesty there's nothing like the OG Colorways cause those are the ones that have the real history behind them.

It looks good, but they needed to preserve the flipped colorway on the midsole as the original. 

I'm not bothered about the midsole on this new colorway, but I was on the OG Colorway that Jamal Mashburn wore during his time with the Mavs and also the other OG Colorways. I did buy them cause of nostalgic purposes. I just wish they would of kept it true to the OG. Do I think will they ever retro again down the line and get the midsole right. That's rolling the dices on that one, so I wasn't willing to risk it and miss my chance to obtain the Mashburn's. That's just me, that's how I feel. But for real lets say if FILA starts to retro other models I just hope they get it right.

Whoa! That red Mashburn is hot. I'm tired of all red kicks but this one doesn't offend me.

Have any of you fellas hooped in that model? I'm curious about the outsole grip for ba

I'm not bothered about the midsole on this new colorway, but I was on the OG Colorway that Jamal Mashburn wore during his time with the Mavs and also the other OG Colorways. I did buy them cause of nostalgic purposes. I just wish they would of kept it true to the OG. Do I think will they ever retro again down the line and get the midsole right. That's rolling the dices on that one, so I wasn't willing to risk it and miss my chance to obtain the Mashburn's. That's just me, that's how I feel. But for real lets say if FILA starts to retro other models I just hope they get it right.
Love the model, but that colorway flip was a deal breaker for me, I stopped giving passes to any brand a long time ago. There is absolutely zero reason to make that change, other than saving a few bucks, probably less, on a pair. 

Love the model, but that colorway flip was a deal breaker for me, I stopped giving passes to any brand a long time ago. There is absolutely zero reason to make that change, other than saving a few bucks, probably less, on a pair. 
At first I was really disappointed but then what I did was I tried to look at the positive, at least they kept the swirl pattern on the midsole, now if they would of retroed it without it. That for me would of been an easy pass. I still remember when the first images surfaced on the sneaker blogs of the Mashburns and we noticed the changes they did on the midsole and we wasn't thrilled about that and then somebody that works for FILA named IamKiddfuture saw us on here complaining and he said that the midsole on the Mashburns are going to be exactly like the OG's. Well we all eventually saw that was a lie. These guys that are working for FILA should be interacting with the fans and asking questions, like what model should get retroed next etc. but do they do this No. They should do this cause the fans are the ones buying their product, if it wasn't for us the company would be nowhere. Their wouldn't be no buzz sorrounding FILA, we made FILA what they are. So we deserve at least that from them some interaction.

And this is exactly where the disconnect comes in, if all those companies were coordinating somehow with the fans, they could have saved themselves a lot of money and us a lot of negative energy. 

Dear GOD! Please let Fila bring the gh4 or 98 or whatever they wanna call it back for 2017 and while we're here the stack 2 Carolina blue cw would be much appreciated as well Amen..... Gotta better chance of this coming thru than Fila actually listening to us

I had those! My cousin let me have the wht/blk-royal colorway in 10th grade. His family worked for Billy Blanks (Tae Bo) and that dude would get massive amounts of kicks. He had sneaker stashes all over the studio so he gave away many at the end of each month. I'm talking Stackhouses, underglass, bubbles, Reebok Questions, Reebok Preachers, Reebok Dunkmobs, Reebok Steel and Air Jordans gallore.

And while I'm on the subject of the stack 2 Carolina blue let me rant, so while they were putting the stack 2s out a couple years ago they couldn't drop this classic but they can saturate the market with 50 colorways of the same 5 or 6 models And some of the colorways are just slight variations of each other wth? Fila needs to wake up and listen

And while I'm on the subject of the stack 2 Carolina blue let me rant, so while they were putting the stack 2s out a couple years ago they couldn't drop this classic but they can saturate the market with 50 colorways of the same 5 or 6 models And some of the colorways are just slight variations of each other wth? Fila needs to wake up and listen
Amen to that! Why in the world they didn't retro that OG Colorway? With FILA it feels like that tootsie roll commercial when they say at the end of the commercial, the world may never know...

I never really liked the lace holders on the Fila bubbles but now im not sure so let me get a little input WITH or WITHOUT ?

Thanx for the input and yea I'm leaning toward leaving them off BC like u said its a cleaner look

If you are talking about the grey pieces, then yeah, they look super nice without them. Pics like this make me jelly I never got a pair.....you take this rep

Back
Top Bottom